smoker
5'6"
weight between 135-140lbs

starting measurements
hips - 40"
waist - 27"
underbust - 28"
bust - 35 1/2"
wore 34B- or 34C push-up + shirt with built in bra to keep them from falling out.

Started out taking Natural Curves from GNC and fenugreek
Took one of each for about a week 3X's a day
2 weeks in I decided to take 2 fenugreek with each
3-4 weeks in I doubled NC and took 1 fenugreek until NC was gone.
During this time I measured and gained 1" got my period and lost almost all of it.

Month 2
Fenugreek -2 610mg 3x's daily
Wild Yam - 2 425mg 3x's daily
Saw Palmetto - 2 550mg 3x's daily
Fennel - 2 (forgot mg) 3x's daily
MSM - 1000mg 3x's daily
EPO - 1300mg 2x's daily
Gaba - 750mg 3x's daily
Dong Quai - 2 520mg 3x's daily
Damiana - 400mg 2x's daily
Irwin Naturals Triple Boost Energy - 2 pills 3x's daily

I wake up and take a energy pill with my collagen water. I wait at least 1-2 hours before I take my first round of pills and massage in the shower.

At noon I eat a small meal accompanied by my "nasty" protein shake
I take my 2nd round of pills around 3-4pm

I eat dinner around 7pm
I take my last round of pills around 10-11pm and massage with batter, wrap with plastic and sit down with heating pad to drink my fennel tea with honey (still can hardly stand the taste, but I'm tolerating it)

I do not miss any doses of anything. I am a Taurus and all about routine.
I have a very wonderful fiance who supports me in every way.

This past week I measured
Underbust - 29"
bust - 37 1/2"

Right now I measure 38" but I will start my period in about a week. So that will go away I'm sure. I am so anxious to see what I keep.

Day 7 of cycle 3

It is official... I kept my 38" mark! YAY! That means I gained 2" this past month. I wish I would have kept the fullness, but that's just being greedy. I do have to change up my routine a bit due to what I believe is a thyroid problem, but I may be jumping the gun on my speculations. I am only going to add "Thyroid Energy" since it seems to have everything I need.

I still have not brought myself to buy any new bras since I just did right after I started. I bought 34C's and now they belong to my daughter. I rarely wear one at home, and when I leave the house I wear a 36C that I bought by mistake. My fiance laughs that I almost fall out of it. My pictures don't really look different to me, but it is more than obvious when I get dressed, so I will take pictures from now on naked AND with a bra on. I just didn't expect results this quickly so I am not sure what to expect this month.

Just another quick thanks to you guys again!

P.S. I almost forgot... I no longer take fennel caps... just drink the tea.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon