Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleing activitys

Tongue 

What's some stuff People like to do when they Noogle?
sorry if someone did this already but I feel like I haven't posted enough lately and this might be a fun topic since it includes our interests.

For me, I like to Play games on the computer so I don't have to move. But if i get bored there is PS3, Wii, or Blastin' mah Metal Music Tongue
Btw if anyone plays the Wii with noogleing, it's funny because I get the pump and WiiMote mixed up @.@ i'll be like "i gotta move over here!!!" *pumps* "what?" oh... or "need to pump" * character on game spazzes out* Blush

LOL! If I tried to Noogle while playing Wii, the cups would go flying off and smash my TV (I like to play bowling). Tongue Since I Noogle in bed at night, I play games on my iPod Touch to keep me awake during that time. Otherwise, I fall asleep and when I wake up, the suction is pretty much gone and the cups are almost off. Dodgy I wish I could Noogle while I'm on the computer, since I'm on the computer like 2 or 3 hours a day; but I have kids, and I don't want to scar them for life if they see me hooked up to NB. Wink

XD that's cool.
I forgot to mention my computer's a laptop so I do stay in my room...I usually don't leave my room for anything anyway but for food and bathroom needs lmao. (plus if I eat in the kitchen I get begged/attacked by 2 kittys and a dog Tongue)
I live with my family so sometimes it's *knock knock knock* *tries to open door* "I made food!" "yea....um ok..." Blush (damn'it dad lol)

lol liyth, your little story at the end. Once I forgot to lock the door and my mom burst in to give me some food. Luckily I was sitting down on the floor, facing the other direction so she didn't see anything.

At night, I'm on my laptop- usually on here or the noogleberry forum, when I noogle. In the morning, I'm doing my makeup and getting ready. I've done it once in the car, but that was kinda weird lol.

In the mornings if the kids are home I stay in my bedroom and catch up on DVR shows that only I like to watch. If the kids aren't home, I clean the house, or get on the laptop.

At night, I put them on in bed and watch the news until I fall asleep.

Mel

@Nyx lol wow awkward? idk XD
we DVRed that new zombie show but I think mom deleted it, I wanted my dad to see it...oh well...
anyone elts seen "the walking dead" premiere on AMC? I thought it was awesome, can't wait till next Sunday (10pm I think)

I never seen the new zombie show; but I did just get the game "Zombie Highway" for my iPod Touch that I play while Noogling. You're in a car, going down a highway; and there's all these zombies on the sides of the road that jump on your car. And you gotta smash them off your car by hitting other overturned cars and buses; or shoot em off with guns. Before they tip you over and get your braaaaiiiiiiiins. Tongue Fun and creepy at the same time! Wink

I think that AMC show would freak me out too much though. Sad

hahahaha!!! I usually get online, usually get on THIS WEBSITE(like I'm doing right Now! While noogling!!! lolz!!!!) It's pretty encouraging reading up on all the information while noogling because it keeps me motivated! Especially when I read up on people seeing results! It's really encouraging!

Hahaha. I do ne thing the nb allows me to do without falling off. Dishes, folding laundry, play games, watch tv, do my makeup. I Wear mine around my kids too tho but theyre only 5 and 4 so theyre curious but dont think much of it ne more. Im pretty open with my kids. I just explain to them that it helps my boobies stay healthy. Theyre probly gonna grow up thinkn they need to noogle lol oops. I suppose they could do worse things....

Chelsee= that's hilarious!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon