Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Miroestrol levels

I find it troubling that Ainterol, one on poorest quality group of products on the market insists on advertising miroestrol levels at 40 mg/ 100 grams.

The critical issus are this: There is no commercial standard in the whole world.. to test the chromenes. Ainterol erroneously believes if someone runs a test on Pueraria Mirifica the result must be so. Realty check......this is the way it works. If you do not have actual miroestrol...........you can't get a valid results. There are only several places in the world that have actual miroestrol, its tiny amounts for research. Another troubling fact is that they are way off the wall insisting on 40 mg/100 gram of miroestrol. Absolute nonsense.
It demonstrates other than having someone make them pretty packaging they have no clue of what they are doing.

There are some validated studies where the researchers actually had miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol.

With about 20 samples tested there was nothing close to 40 mg/hundred grams of miroestrol. Some samples were dominated by deoxymiroestrol with absolutely no miroestrol. Some wild species had no chromenes. The point being there is a great deal of difference from plant to plant, province to province. Until you can actually measure this stuff it is hard to say what the chromene mix is.

Let's face it Ainterol has a tepid reputation for quality. That's a complement. Not one sample in these studies was even close to 40 mg/100gram. Ainterol believes their key to success is harvesting any old time all year with younger plants. I know they much are smarter than the scientists that have been studying this stuff for 20 years. The scientists research indicates just the opposite.

ASK AINTEROL FOR HONESTEST INFORMATION. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. NO ONE LIKES A CAR SALESMAN SELLING NATURAL PRODUCTS.

I believe "Solgar" deserves some recognition for sloppy labeling.

PM PHYTOGEN COMPLEX advertises 16 mcg of miroestrol standarized and 16 mcg of isoflavones standardized.

Consumer beware they buy this material from a supplier that in my opinion is doing no better than a calculated guess. Once again no miroestrol to validate their results. I do not believe their isoflavones are accurate also. They more than likely have no Kwakhurin, a major isoflavone in Pueraria Mirifica. This makes isoflavones nothing more than a calculated guess.

Who looses the consumer...........Their numbers have no value. These are large companies......what statement does that make about the supplement industry, putting this slop out.

Woah, thanks for passing this along! I've read a bit around this section and you are knowledgeable and I think your Dr. House attitude is amusing (I mean that in a good way not that I think it's cool to call other people names) do you know of some published articles on PM? While reading about the subjective experiences on here is very helpful, I want to read more about PM before putting it in/on my body lol. Thanks!

Laura

i do not believe I called anyone names. IF YOU CAN READ AND WRITE ANYONE CAN BE DANGEROUS. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME OTHERS IS THAT I HAVE THE STUDIES........THEY ARE VERY VERY ESOTERIC....

I HAVE THE STUDIES BECAUSE I NEED THE STUDIES.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon