Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does Brava or Noogleberry really work?

Hey has anyone tried Brava and stayed permanently?
i'm currently on noogleberry, havnt gain anything yet.Well NB seems great and all im just not sure the difference between brava and NB. Other than the price and NB hurts more cause its plastic.

I really want to try brava but it seems SO EXPENSIVE...GOSH ...WOW

I used Brava for 15 weeks and 5 days for an average of 13 hours a day. I had to stop at that point because the weather became too hot where I live for the domes to keep their suction. If you perspire even a little bit the domes will not stay put. At the time I had gained one cup size, however over the following several weeks I lost about half of what I had gained. So the end result (permanent growth) seems to be about half a cup size which means it is only noticable to me.
If I were to do it all over again I think I would try Noogleberry first. (I had never heard of Noogleberry at the time) Although I felt as though the Brava would have worked better given more time, like at least 6 months to a year it is such a commitment I couldn't do it.
Shay

Thanks for letting me know shay, can you sleep with brava on. I like noogleberry and all its just that it hurts and i kind of want to keep it on over night.

I slept with the Brava on, there was no way I could wear it for 13 hours during the day since I work and there's no way you could leave the house whilst wearing it!
I originally slept on my back in my bed with pillows propped all around me to prevent me from turning over in my sleep as Brava suggests, however this started to cause me back pain so I slept on my couch which has a recliner and I found this was the most comfortable way to sleep whilst wearing the domes. My husband tried to be understanding but after sleeping apart for almost 16 weeks he's not keen on my trying it again.
If you read through the threads some more you will find other people's suggestions on how to make the NB domes more comfortable, I know I have seen lots of good idea's using various materials, I just can't remember exactly what they suggested using.
Hopefully an experienced NB user will respond to this.
Shay

I'm glad you asked this question...I was thinking the same!

I've done so much googling and can't find one bad NB experience so I ordered that one...I can't come at the price of the brava!
Let me know if you do end up trying it!

I had good permanent results from Brava. I liked that I could use the Brava while I slept. It was a commitment, but I'm so glad I did it. I didn't know about NB at the time, but I probably still would have gone with Brava. The cost for me at the time was not an issue(I guess I compared it to the cost of surgery, which was a fraction of what surgery would have been). I posted my pics if you want to check them out. I wish you well in whatever you choose!Smile

Hey Secret,

I've been reading through different girls' techniques and experiences and it would seem noogleberry might be more effective when you don't wear it so long. Has anyone tried keeping NB on for several hours and noticed a bigger difference?

As for your own results, are you drinking enough water and using the right dome size? I think the right domes are key... I had originally bought 2 M's and 2 L's but I messed up my M's and decided to go ahead and switch to L's. I had gained 1/2 inch in one month with the M's and then another 1/4 inch before they broke. I had zero results with the larges... not even swelling even after using it for several months. It sucks because I just got married and now I feel like I could have been bigger for that if I had stuck with the mediums. I ordered new M cups and have been using it for a few days and already noticed a difference. :-/

Another mistake I made was pumping too hard. You really don't need to pump that hard to see results... I actually think pumping too hard hinders growth.

good point stella, i recently realized that i used to pump really hard, and now i go by a good pressure.

HELLO,
PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HOPE!!!!! I JUST READ AN OLD POST IN THE ARCHIVES THAT SAID NG DOESN'T WORK - THE SWELLING ISN'T PERMANENT. I'VE BEEN USING NG FOR 5 MO. I DO 2 HRS IN THE AM & 1 HR IN THE PM. I TAKE MSM & BO (PLUS TONS OF OTHER SUPPLEMENTS). I FILLED THE MEDIUMS, THEN THE LARGE. I JUST STARTED WITH THE XL. I HAVE TREMENDOUS SWELLING AFTER I'M DONE BUT IT ONLY LASTS 2-3 HRS. THEN I'M FLATTER THAN EVER. IN FACT, IT SEEMS LIKE I'VE LOST THE LITTLE I HAD BEFORE I STARTED. ANYBODY HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO OR AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD THAT CAN'T GROW BREASTS? I'M TRYING TO BE PATIENT, BUT HAVING SETBACKS DOESN'T HELP.[/align]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon