Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Black and Blue?

So every time I pump, my breasts become black and blue... not just spots, but the entire area that's being pumped. Is that normal? I usually pump until I can't pump anymore, and leave it like that for an hour, maybe taking a 30 second massage break halfway through the session. The last couple of times I have gone a lot lighter though because I don't want to do lasting damage... But there area still tends to get black and blue.

Does this happen to you guys at all??

For the love of D cups- pleeeease go lighter on the pumping! You can do serious tissue damage!

So, do they look black and blue just in the cups while you're pumping or they are black and blue afterward? I'm read pale and have almost a bluish tone to my skin so sometimes I think I'm pumping too hard (maybe I am?) and it looks slightly purplish in there but not dark, just ever so slightly more purple than my white chest and stomach next to the cups. So, if they're perpetually black and blue now, you've got to go a LOT lighter. If it's just during, go lighter. Pumping our hardest does not help perminent growth; rather pumping lighter for longer periods of time. This is waht I read on the Noogleberry site anyway. I read on there also that Arnica cream or get helps bruises and broken capilaries heal faster. I recently bought this and the pill and am trying it out. Good luck!

-Laura

yeah, that's interesting. It has happened to be maybe about 5 times only. And really weirdly, I didn't notice it when I was noogling. Now the last time it happened to me was about a week ago, and after I took the noogle cups off, I had really bad swelling, as in pretty much none. Which is REALLY unusual for me, because I usually swell up LOTS.

Anyhow, I have also been getting red dots lately.. so I wonder if its just the breasts being tired of noogling? too much noogling in general.

my other theory, is that it may be just from an incorrect positioning of the cups. Have you tried different ways of putting on the noogle cups? I do that quite often, because sometimes I find that if you slightly modify the cup position you get heaps of swelling - even straight off like 30 seconds after putting the cups on. Whereas you can have the cups a few milimetres in a different position and you don't get much swelling. So perhaps have a play with that.

But at any rate, definitely definitely don't let it happen too much like that!!!! Because that will no doubt be doing more harm than good.

good luck

I've putting really really low pressure on it lately.... It seems like it doesn't take a lot for it to turn black and blue. :-/ At any rate, I hope it will still help me grow a bit. They don't swell that much afterwards, and it doesn't stay long.

Thanks for the advice guys! Let's see if NB helps me at all... *crosses fingers*

Hi cat21, do you bruise easily any where else honey, the reason i ask is you might have an iron difencincy or something like that, it might be best to nip to your doctors and have your bloods dont just to check. Alot of people go over the top with pumping sometimes and get bruises and marks but if you use very low pressure and your still getting black and blue then id just get checked to be on the safe side, you dont want to do any long term damage. Try taking some iron and vitamin c and see if that helps.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hey Cheryl~
I definitely don't have an iron deficiency... Every time I go to give blood they tell me I have too much iron. LOL Last time I gave blood was about a month ago. I'm pretty sure I don't bruise easily in general. Years of playing volleyball has taken the bruising out of me... LMAO. Smile Thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon