Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Teeny's sad little a's journey!

So I always fitted my 10B bras, and then a few months ago I got pregnant and boy did my boobs look awesome! But then I miscarried and since then they've just kept shrinking =(

So now I'm sittin pretty on some sad, sad, A's!

I'm over my boobs going backwards at 23 so I've been googling natural methods as I was all booked in for implants, but then realised I'm gonna be out of pocket like 8000 and if they burst or don't take etc, I'm just gonna have to pay again! So yea, pretty much committing the time to grow my own =)

SO! After much googling, and eve's forum and this one, i ordered Wonder Up and a noogleberry! So excited.
Got my 6 month supply of WU and the lotion in the mail last week, but still waiting for my NB.

- - - - - - - - - -

I measured myself and came up with:
27.5 under
31.5 around
30.75 over
So the calculator thingy said I'm a 10a (32a)

I have been taking 2 WU tablets 3 times a day, for 5 days now, and massaging once or twice a day with the lotion.
Does it matter how long I massage for?

So I plan to continue with my WU and once my NB arrives I will start that too.
Does anyone have any tips on methods, etc?

Also, is WU effective from anyone experiences? I read before ordering it that it was one of the better ones...but I haven't felt any of the tingling or anything that anyone else has! If you know of something better, please let me know! Like this BO I've been reading about....

I'm very sorry about your miscarriage teeny.

Happy boob growing Big Grin

sorry about your miscarraige hun.

Im new to all this too and also looked at WonderUp, but i have chosen to try Mirifem/Full potential first, waiting for them to arrive!! im sad little a's too i know how you feel, cant wait to hear about your results.

Hannah x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon