Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB ROUND 2

Hi Anastasia,
I know it does seem strange about the price and everything else. This is what else it said. If anyone knows anything else feel free to reply.

Male to Female FAQ's

These are questions asked by our customers. If you have an additional question not addressed here please email us. We have been selling breast enlargement pills since 1996 and have a lot of experience and feed back from M to F customers.

Please Note: The TransFemme product is identical to BountifulBreast®. The only difference is that males desiring breasts take much higher doses. Please be sure to read the following FAQ.

(24-12-2009, 01:41 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Hmm, that is a very interesting question breast man. Perhaps each capsule of Transfemme has less MG of Bovine Ovary in each so therefor you have to take more per day. Also, it may be because a born males doesn't have as much estrogen as a born female they may need more MG of Bovine Ovary than we would. As far as the price being more, maybe that's because there are more women buying these products then biological males, so they are trying to compensate for the fact? Either way, I don't understand why BB says to take on an empty stumach...that doesn't make sense. I take Ultra Breast each capsule has 540mg of Bovine ovary, it is recommended to take 3 per day, one with each 3 meals of the day. It says to take WITH food. That makes more sense to me because with Bovine Ovary you need protein, so if you take it with your meals, you are getting the BO and protein at the same time. That theoretically makes more sense to me. Hmmm...I now wonder how much Ultra Breast is per pill, now I gotta check lol. Okay 2 bottles of Ultra Breast (which is what I order every 2 months) is $34.95 before shipping. That's 180 pills, (each bottle has 90 pills, each bottle is a 30 day supply) which makes each pill about $0.19 each. I order the two bottle package because it's the most cost efficient and convenience for me. One bottle is $19.95, 2 bottles is $34.95 making each bottle about $17.48, 3 bottles is $55.95 making each bottle $18.65, 6 bottles is $105.95 making each bottle $17.69. So ultimately buying 2 bottles at a time is the one that saves the most money. Plus then I'm not ordering too much where I may have left overs. Hope you find out though, that is rather strange.

I looked at ultra breats website and they have much higher prices.Where do u get yours from?and they are 450 mg of BO per pill.

I'm getting the prices off of www.medplex.net and each pill has 540mg of BO I'm looking at the back of the bottle right now to double check. And I recently found out from the site owner that it's made from US raised cow products. So it doesn't come from china or anything like some generic BO does. Like I said, if you order it off medplex site, it's best to get 2 bottles at a time. Then you save the most money.

Thanks..Hmm that is quiet inteesting too.On the ultra breast site they said 450mg of BO and on the medplex site they say 400 mg BO and on yor bottle it´s 540 mg BO that is weird...How long have you been using it?

I've been using it a little over 2 months. You can contact the owner of medplex, he responds to emails very quickly to ask why the sites say something different than the bottles do. Either way, even if it's 400mg per pill, that's 1200mg per day I'm getting. I'm not sure what ultra breast site you are talking about, as far as I know medplex IS the company that produces Ultra Breast, they do offer a distribution membership type thing for people who want to sell it. So the site you say it's expensive on, it's probably a distributor marking up the price to be greedy on profit.

Ok then..I will be looking into this..It is way cheaper than BB so that could be a better option..Will have to send some emails and know what´s going on..ThanksRolleyes

Wow, I had no idea it was that much cheaper than my bountiful breast! I love my BB, so no regrets, but my sister in law is wanting to try it and I will for sure be offering her this option.

Yea itsjust4fun it's alot cheaper lol. I did quite a bit of research before deciding what BO to order. I was wanting BB but it was out of my price range, I was going to order a few bottles at a time and do it that way, but then I found out about generic...so I did some researching, and found that there are problems with some of the generic brands, then someone told me about Ultra Breast, I looked into it and found it within my price range and the quality I wanted. And recently emailed them and asked about their product more, and satisfied with the reply so continuing to take it. I've taken it a little over two months so far. I'm on my third bottle now. I know this takes time so I'm willing to ride it out and see where I'm at after a year. Or if I reach where I want to be before then. Ultra Breast also offers the same money back guarantee BB does, where you have to go get checked at a doctor and keep a log. But all in all if it doesn't work for you it would be worth it to get your money back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon