Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB: swelling maintenance

hi guys,

So i have been using NB for almost a month now, the good thing is that i can get good suction and awesome swelling, i swell from my usual 32, to 33 inches even, but the thing is as soon as i remove the cups i can see them shrinking right off, and by the end of an hr or even half an hr sometimes all of my swelling is gone. I find this pretty depressing since I am filling my medium cups to the brim, but it doesnt seem to be helping with the size or the growth. Have any of you guys had the same problem? any tips for me? Rolleyes Also i do have low blood pressure so could that have something to do with it?

Are you drinking enough water? I hear using a lot of lotion and applying heat and massaging before pumping can help the swelling stay longer.

Holding onto swelling for only 30 minutes to an hour after pumping is pretty common this early on in using the noogleberry. With each passing day, it should very slowly improve. Also, what may seem like visually, your swelling is going away is not always the case. I would judge more by how your bra fits and not so much how it looks.

Mel

How long are you noogling for? I found if I noogled for longer, like an hour, then the results generally stayed for longer. Also I put a tight bra on right after noogling. It does take a few months before the swelling stays.

In saying that, I had some really bad swelling one day recently, and I noogled and the swelling disappeared in front of my eyes when I took off the cups. But that was the day my breasts turned purply and looked really bruised...

Also, perhaps you can alter the pressure you are using and your technique. That may help.

at first the swelling doesn't last long... it builds up with time.

my advice: take pictures! pick a day of the month... the growth is slow but when you've been doing it for several months you will begin to see a difference - i did! i griped and moaned but when i stood my beginning/ten month pictures side by side.. big difference!

awww thank you so much for your replies everyone. my netbk stopped working yesterday and i was so anxious about it, today when it finally turned on the first thing i did was log in on here, lol. I am drinking a lot of water, am not that much of a water drinker but am getting better. I use olive oil before pumping and i apply LOTS of it, i used to apply heat after massaging before using NB, but i stopped doing tht once NB came along, maybe i'll start using it again and see if it helps.

Mel, the problem is that right now i dont have a single bra that fits me right, I am a 32 bandsize but until now i have been wear 34 band size bra, and as you can guess they are all loose on me. waiting for a good bra sale to come along, because according to my logic, why spend a lot and buy expensive bras that fit me right now, when am in the process of change and might need bigger sized bras in a couple of months, and plus being unemployed right now, i have to watch where i am spending Sad

girlfriday i usually noogle for an hr at one time, but i noogle 3 times a day. i have to go and get myself a tight bra i guess, the only tight one i have is a cotton bra and it is TOO tight. as for technique. i dont really have a particular technique, some days i pump and hold and some days i pump n release. but either ways i think one thing that might be affecting it, is that i might be pumping too hard. its so hard to hold back, because i dont really feel pain as such and to see them swelling inside the cup is such a good feeling, i have to find some way of not pumping them to that extent.

ooh i think that might be a good idea to take pics, i did take a couple with my cellphone. i'll do a month to month analysis.

AF came today, and for some reason i just couldnt get much swelling, dont know if AF itself had something to do with it Dodgy

I'm hoping someone can give me some good advice. I've been using NG for 5 mo (1 hr in AM & 1 hr in PM DAILY). Have had tremendous swelling lasting 3-4 hrs. Went from medium to large to XL domes. Took BB for 2 mo (no results), PM for 2 mo (no results) then back to BB 10 days ago. About 4 days ago I woke up with a new body - flatter than ever - flatter than before I started NBE. What happened? I'm stumped & totally depressed. Please, anyone with this experience, chime in to help me. THANKS

lostacres, how are your boobs doing? are they back to normal? yesterday, i noogled 30 mins in the morning, went to work, came home to really really small boobs, smaller than before I noogled in the morning. I drank lots of water, noogled for 2hrs last night, and woke up with my normal breasts this morning. I don't really know what caused my breasts to deflate like that. Do you think it could be dehydration?

Hi lled34AA,
Thanks for asking - no I am still flat. I added maca this AM hoping it will "balance" whatever is wrong. Also I am trying to gain a little weight because I did drop 2-3 lbs. But I don't think the weight loss would have (overnight) changed my boobs so dramatically. I am also trying to drink more too. This NBE has me so depressed & frustrated. I wish I could talk to a professional who would say "do this or that" according to my circumstances. Everything is trial & error & at my age (60), I don't have the time for errors.
Thanks for listening & keep in touch.[/size]

Lostacres: what if you stop taking all suplements? Seems to me you were responding okay to noogling if you got swelling lasting that long. Perhaps you could try the NB alone for some months? There are women on the NB forum who have taken more than 5 months to get their first swelling and they started growing fine after that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon