Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Saw Palmetto

Hi everyone,

i have recently been using fenugreek and wild yam topically and have loved the results. but i have had many complaints of the strong aroma of maple syrup coming from my body. after days of hearing "You smell like syrup" i had to give up the fenugreek.

i now am looking into PM and saw palmetto as massage creams. Has anyone used either of these herbs and seen results.. especially from PM which i have read should work wonders..

Please any advise would be great.. im ready to start my NBH journey once again without any stops.

(11-11-2010, 03:53 AM)monica4417 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

i have recently been using fenugreek and wild yam topically and have loved the results. but i have had many complaints of the strong aroma of maple syrup coming from my body. after days of hearing "You smell like syrup" i had to give up the fenugreek.

i now am looking into PM and saw palmetto as massage creams. Has anyone used either of these herbs and seen results.. especially from PM which i have read should work wonders..

Please any advise would be great.. im ready to start my NBH journey once again without any stops.

I am using the same for my boobie batter. fenugreek and wild yam. I am just breaking the capsules and mixing it together with baby oil. The baby oil covers quite a bit of the smell. My boyfriend never complained to me that i smell like maple syrup, so I'm wondering if its the FG thats causing the smell or maybe another ingredient in your boobie batter thats causing it?

How long did it take for you to see results with FG and WY?
I've only been doing massages and taking herbs for a little over a week, I haven't seen any results yet, but I know patience is the key Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon