Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

where can i buy PM

hi everyone,

can anyone give my the website or name of the store to where you have bought your PM from. remember only high quality herbs..

please and thanks

okay hi again

i have done some reading of the posts you guys have on the website.. i now am narrowed down to two brands of PM ( St. Herb and one from Thiland)..

which one do you guys reccomend

plzhelp???

I have never used PM so sorry I technically can't answer your question. I was between Bella's Beau-tiful Bust products and trying the cream home made from the ebay user 1388lori. I ultimately went with the latter because of price- I saw that PM cultivated in the USA is better on this forum and the ebay user gets the powder from a distributor in Thailand but it had good reviews. Also, the maker has an autoimmune condition where she cannot handle ingesting many pills so has to take PM only topically, which I prefer. I will keep this line posted with how it goes! Let us know which you go with and your experience. Good luck!

Laura

Hi, I am currently taking PM from Ainterol (Thai imported) and having good results. Many here have suggested exceeding dosage as a bio male. I am less than one month in and already have breast aches and definition, nipple growth, reduction in muscle mass, broadening of my posterior and dramatic changes downstairs with just the normal dosage.
Melody

http://www.pueraria.co.uk/index.htm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon