Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hip Widening

Hey Girls

I have a query, have any of you experienced hip widening with any products you have used for NBE? I have just started taking PM, and really do want to increase my hip width, do any of you have any experience with this with PM or anything else, or a particular brand?

Thank you very much, I appreciate you listening to this weird request
Blush

The herb maca is said to make your butt bigger. I think it did a little for me when I took it regularly, but I was also exercising regularly. As for actually widening your hips...I'm not a doctor, but I'm not sure how that's possible since you're trying to change your bone structure.

If you're going to have children eventually, keep in mind that being pregnant & giving birth will makes your hips grow. Yes, your pelvic bones will actually grow wider. Before I had my son I had a tiny little butt, and now I have a nice, full round butt. I didn't take measurements from before but when I try on my clothes from back then, they fit except for in the hip area - no way I can squeeze into those! I'm basically the same size except for my hips which are noticeably larger.

(27-03-2011, 11:14 PM)Violet Rose Wrote:  If you're going to have children eventually, keep in mind that being pregnant & giving birth will makes your hips grow. Yes, your pelvic bones will actually grow wider. Before I had my son I had a tiny little butt, and now I have a nice, full round butt. I didn't take measurements from before but when I try on my clothes from back then, they fit except for in the hip area - no way I can squeeze into those! I'm basically the same size except for my hips which are noticeably larger.

I had four children, and my hips remained the same at 35" or 35.5" and 36" for the fuller part, and when I was pregnant with all four, the widest my hips became is 36.5". The reason why I remember was because I was constantly measuring my hips and butt if it became bigger, and I was buying my maternity jeans online so I had to measure my hips to get the right size. So, I don't think having children will necessarily expand your hips.

soonenough, did you have vaginal births or c-sections? I think that makes the difference also, and it also just depends. Like for me, I know mine probably got 3-4 inches bigger at least, but it wasn't until AFTER child birth, during pregnancy they were maybe an inch bigger, nothing too noticeable. But I remember being in the hospital after birth, passed out shortly after birth, (I have scoliosis and my epidural was messing up, it was going in and out during labor, and it remained after birth for 2 days, they thought I was paralyzed for a while) when I woke up after a couple hours I had to pee, I couldn't move from the waist down and had to get nurses to help me, but I remember waking up having my arm on the side of my body, was laying on my side, and remember I had no feeling on the hips or legs at the time... so I could only feel with my hands and arms, I was half out of it and started freaking out at first because I thought they put a cast on my lower body! That is how big of a difference it was on my hips. That I felt like I had a cast on. So I'd say that's a good 4 inch difference probably. I know I barely had hips before, I always had a butt, just no hips. After child birth now my hips at 37" they only go down as far as 36.5" when I lose weight. And of course I had a vaginal birth. It may also be that I was a size 0 before pregnancy, I was maybe 100lbs soaking wet, (I'm 5'1), and like I said only curve I had was my butt, no hips, no boobs, etc. And my waist, I know had to be probably around 22" maybe 20", cause my son's father use to be able to put his hands around my waist and touch thumb to thumb and middle finger to middle finger, and he had average sized hands for a guy. After child birth I can not get smaller than a size 3 in jeans now, right now I'm a 5. My waist hasn't been smaller than 25" since child birth, and of course my hips and butt are significantly bigger.

Although I got bigger curves on the bottom half from pregnancy and child birth, I do not recommend someone do that to get hips though. A baby is a big responsibility (understatement there), and should only come when and if you are completely ready. I've also heard that Maca helps increase butt size, but I think it works best when paired with butt exercises from what I've read. Only time for NBE that I've heard or seen hips changing is with Cheryl, but she was a born male, so doing her program turned her female which I'm guessing from the genes of her family, the other women in her family probably also have big hips, thus she got bigger there as a result when transforming into female. I agree with others, there really isn't any way to increase hip width because that has to do with bone structure. You could probably increase it by gaining fat there... but it's hard to target where your fat goes when you gain it. That has to do with genes and body type. HTH and GL!

Anastasia, I had all vaginal births. I had my babies at the 38-39 wks., and they weighed from smallest 6lb13oz to 7lb/13oz for the biggest. Maybe, because my babies were smaller in size?? But come to think of it, before I had my babies I was 9lb lighter at 115lb (5'5.5"),and I rememberI was like 23"-24" waist and 34"-35" hips(not the widest). My first hip measurement is still at 35"-35.5" even when i'm heavier now. OTOH, my sister who's 5'6" 120 lb had babies that are 9.5lb to 10 lb, but her hips are wider than mine. We both have fast deliveries and labors.

Ohh, I feel your pain. Your after birth experience sounded really painful. I never experience a hip widening sensation. i meant to comment on your picture above; talking about va va va boom. I couldn't imagine having a tiny waist like that at 20". You had a Jessica Rabbit figure.

I agree about going through pregnancy and childbirth of not being a recommended route to bigger hips. L.A., I received this email from gluteus to maximus where it said something about how it's possible to expand your hips through exercise. Did you get that same email? I didn't open the link.

My son was full term but small. I wasn't suppose to be able to have kids anyway, I have an underdeveloped uterus, I'm high risk pregnancy, and I've had miscarriages before. I'm not suppose to be able to carry a child past 3 months. Like I said he was full term but was only 6lbs 7oz and 19 1/2 inches long. When he was first born even preemie sized clothes were too big on him. So maybe it's not necessarily only larger sized babies, but how big the baby is for the mother. And no I wish I had Jessica Rabbits figure lol, I had NO curves back then besides a butt. So from the front I looked like a skinny stick.

I guess it was kind of silly of me to assume you hadn't had kids. Smile But I remember learning that the hormones released during pregnancy can cause bone growth; it's probably variable in everyone just like breast growth. (Which I seem to have missed out on back when it should have happened, lol.) But then again it may have had to do with the fact that I was pretty young when I got pregnant (18), so I guess it's possible my hips still had some growing left to do; I was a "late bloomer" after all.

Violet, same here, I got pregnant at 16 had my son at 17, so young mom as well. But the thing is, during pregnancy my hips didn't grow much, it wasn't until after birth that I noticed the huge difference. I think he widened my bone structure itself, like moved my pelvic apart more as he came out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon