Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

(11-03-2013, 06:24 AM)raw Wrote:  
(04-02-2013, 12:03 PM)Zoeeyy Wrote:  Hey.. M new on this thread... I feel my breasts are underdveloped n lifeless... They are not even round n full... Can u plz help me wid some Nbe techniques... N also tell me the best breasT enhancement pills as dey are not easily available in my county
waiting for some advice ..thanks
Honestly nothing has really worked for me so I can't really offer you much advice.

Raw! Have you checked your progesterone recently? Maybe. Your adrenals arent making near enough. Prego women produce high amounts compared to the norm
This is what makes us sensitive to estrogen. So if you are low, no matter what herb ot estrogenic compound you take, you. Will end up unresponsive for growth. Also look into igf-1 supps. There is no reason you cant grow. You should be at least a c cup. Just looking at how your breasts have developed thus far. You've. Got enough tissue for it, you just need progesterone to fully fill out.

(11-03-2013, 07:09 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(11-03-2013, 06:24 AM)raw Wrote:  
(04-02-2013, 12:03 PM)Zoeeyy Wrote:  Hey.. M new on this thread... I feel my breasts are underdveloped n lifeless... They are not even round n full... Can u plz help me wid some Nbe techniques... N also tell me the best breasT enhancement pills as dey are not easily available in my county
waiting for some advice ..thanks
Honestly nothing has really worked for me so I can't really offer you much advice.

Raw! Have you checked your progesterone recently? Maybe. Your adrenals arent making near enough. Prego women produce high amounts compared to the norm
This is what makes us sensitive to estrogen. So if you are low, no matter what herb ot estrogenic compound you take, you. Will end up unresponsive for growth. Also look into igf-1 supps. There is no reason you cant grow. You should be at least a c cup. Just looking at how your breasts have developed thus far. You've. Got enough tissue for it, you just need progesterone to fully fill out.
I have not. I did buy progesterone cream and I used it for the first time last cycle. What are igf-1 supps?

(11-03-2013, 07:55 AM)raw Wrote:  I have not. I did buy progesterone cream and I used it for the first time last cycle. What are igf-1 supps?

igf-1 is closely related to growth hormone (it's actually made from growth hormone in the liver). Bovine colostrum and deer velvet extract are thought to increase it.

IGF-1 linked to breast cancer and increased breast volume:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2361904/

IGF-1 and increased cancer risk:
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/483288_4

IGF-1 basically encourages cell prolifiration, which would encourage cancer (and also breast enlargement, for obvious reasons). However, if you're low on it, supplementing shouldn't be a problem. It's definitely something you want to be careful with though!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon