Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

you've definitely grown! congratulations! Big Grin

your breasts protrude out much more than mine, even though we're roughly around the same bra size.

have you been feeling any soreness or growing sensations at all?

^^Thanks Sarah Smile.

Yes lled, I have had so much soreness in my breasts this month and last in the last week and half before my period. I also felt minor growing sensations. A bit less than last month though. I don't know how much of it is growth and how much is swelling though. Last month they swelled almost as much and then as you can see from my day 12 pics they went more or less back to normal.

I really hope some of the growth stays this time. I love the way my boobs look now. This month is the probably the first time I can imagine how having B cups would look. I think if I ever get to a B cup I will be quite happy with my boobs. Actually even if I get to the point where my boobs are this size but in the beginning of my cycle I will be quite happy.

So I think I'm going to stop BB. What ginie says agrees with my hypothesis. I personally think that using BO overworks the ovaries and is harmful if you're young. I've been getting weird sensations in my uterus region and I don't want to risk my reproductive health for boobs. It sucks because I was kind of getting results too. I think I will do noogleberry and see where that leaves me. I really just want to get to a solid A at this point. However, I don't want to use any pills. What do you guys think my chances are using NB?

I don't mean to be nosy but I caught your thread.

I think you should continue to use BO especially if you are seeing results. Cultures all over the world have been consuming glandulars for centuries as well as prescribed by Chinese medicine practitioners.

These days, we women have been poisoning ourselves with fake synthetic hormones taking birth control that can seriously do more than cause cancer. Even though cancers love hormones, I bet your BO supps are not nearly as hazardous.

On that note, if you don't know by now, BO or any hormone porcursing supps can make things like candida get out of hand as they love hormones which is why many get things like weird body odor, stinging and pricking sensations while on them. Or if you have taking antibiotics recently, its imperative to get that healthy flora back in the gut. So if you are having these issues, just be sure to eat some Greek yogurt or take some form of probiotics.

As Anastasia had posted before, these supplements have been specifically designed for women who have not or for teens currently not developing correctly. So if you fall under that category, I would def reconsider.

I bet if you stick with a low dose of BO and pump, you will still get results. Maybe breaking like you have before would do some good. I noticed, breaking from PM after 3 months of no visible results had re sensitized my receptors.

I myself haven't started BO since I am currently giving PM a shot but regardless of my results, I plan on trying BO (UB) in the future. I have a couple of bottles of it brewing in the form of an alcoholic tincture since my liver is slightly impaired. I have to be cautious with anything I try considering my Hashi's disease but anything that can possibly balance my hormones and feminize my body is totally worth trying.

I'd say, if your body is responding, don't quit what your are doing.
Big Grin Goodluck with what you go with

Hm, it's definitely something to think about. I just don't want to risk it. I have a couple of weeks of BO left and I think I might stop using it after that. I had pains in my uterus again today and my boobs are really hard.

(13-02-2012, 07:39 PM)raw Wrote:  ^^Thanks Sarah Smile.

Yes lled, I have had so much soreness in my breasts this month and last in the last week and half before my period. I also felt minor growing sensations. A bit less than last month though. I don't know how much of it is growth and how much is swelling though. Last month they swelled almost as much and then as you can see from my day 12 pics they went more or less back to normal.

I really hope some of the growth stays this time. I love the way my boobs look now. This month is the probably the first time I can imagine how having B cups would look. I think if I ever get to a B cup I will be quite happy with my boobs. Actually even if I get to the point where my boobs are this size but in the beginning of my cycle I will be quite happy.

Hi Raw,I noticed that too with BB. I seem to get bigger breasts the week before my period and then after my period comes, they seem to return back to normal size. I have grown but its still not enough for me. At first, I thought it was because I was overpumping and maybe that had contributed to me losing most of the fullness that I get a week or so before my period, but this month, I have been noogling with my cracked M domes, and my breasts have never turned purple, so I know I am not overpumping, but here I am day 4 of my cycle, and I feel like that my breasts have lost fullness. UGGH!!!

(17-02-2012, 09:07 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  
(13-02-2012, 07:39 PM)raw Wrote:  ^^Thanks Sarah Smile.

Hi Raw,I noticed that too with BB. I seem to get bigger breasts the week before my period and then after my period comes, they seem to return back to normal size. I have grown but its still not enough for me. At first, I thought it was because I was overpumping and maybe that had contributed to me losing most of the fullness that I get a week or so before my period, but this month, I have been noogling with my cracked M domes, and my breasts have never turned purple, so I know I am not overpumping, but here I am day 4 of my cycle, and I feel like that my breasts have lost fullness. UGGH!!!
How do you feel NB is working for you? How long have you been doing it? I'm ok with doing pumping for a long time if it really works. However, I'm tired of getting my hopes up.

Well, I feel like both BB and NB have contributed to my growth. But I definitley think that NB is such a slow process on it own, but I guess its worth it for those who don't want to take anything internally.
I started NB in early August, so about 5 months or so, I took a break in October.
I used to have somewhat puffy areolas and with BB and NB combined, they have become flatter, which makes me happy. I have also noticed that I am perkier.
I have been debating whether to quit BB, I will still do the NB though, I will not give up on that just yet.

So I've decided that I'm going to purchase a brava. Unfortunately, I won't have the money to until this summer. I think I will just take a break from NBE until then.

So I've completed 2 days of Brava. I did 10 hours the first night and 12 the 2nd. I'm actually a little bit disappointed as my swelling isn't that good. I swelled a cup size at most. I think that I read on this forum that your ending real size will be smaller than your swelling size after the first session which for me would be really disappointing and not worth the time. I'm planning on doing 9 months of Brava and I hope to reach a full A (which is what I think I swell up to). Btw, I didn't use the airlock method. Maybe I will if it gives me better swelling. I just wanted to experience being a B-cup if only for an hour or 2.

I didn't think Brava was that uncomfortable. The only sucky thing about it was that my lower back hurt from sleeping on my back the whole night. Then again I didn't follow Brava's directions on how to sleep comfortably with Brava. I only have one pillow and they recommended using five. Also, my marks are usually gone before the last session.

Interestingly, I actually measured myself several weeks before brava and midway into my cycle. My underbust measurement is 29.5" and my overbust is actually over 35"! I measured myself several times and the lowest measurement I got was 35" and even then I was squishing my tissue a bit. That would technically put me at an A cup. However, I think because my breasts are so pointy I'm not really an A. My breasts project like an A cup but they don't actually fill one. So I guess by full A I mean easily filling an unpadded A cup. I don't think I will bother too much with measurements.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon