Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

(07-08-2012, 02:42 PM)trinity13 Wrote:  I'm very new to this thread and a new member. I am starting a 34AA cup and I'm turning 27. I weigh 105 lbs. I eat 3-5 times a day, but for the most part I gain and lose the weight. Some say I have a high metabolism. Any suggestions? I just want to have a full cup or close to a B. Do I follow a program/take a dosage of pills or should I buy the Brava? I'm worried that Brava or noogleberry can put heavy "ring lines"?
I am assuming I should do a pill program first for 6 - 12 months and once, it gets to look fuller, I could use Brava because my chest is just flat.

Any thoughts will help. Thank you.
I'm not sure what to suggest because I haven't had great success with anything yet. I started out a AA cup as well and Brava seems to be working slowly on me.

If you want to take supplements, I know many girls have had success with PM. Also, make sure that your thyroid is functioning properly before you embark on an hormone based program.

Update: (3 weeks 6 days): Last Thursday my bf noticed that my boobs were bigger!!! It was about 8 hours post brava. I'm so happy!!!

congrats!!! i'm so happy for you. finally something is working for both of us! Big Grin

what size domes are you using? and what's the largest swelling in inches have you gotten? do your nipples touch the end of the domes?

Hey Raw!

I was reading about all sorts of stuff that come with underdeveloped or mutated mammary gland tissue.

I noticed that I have some of this in a very mild form. Looking at your pics, you seem to be developing but whats interesting (and I noticed this with myself), when more the growth is apparent the more apparent the type of breasts we have shape, symmetry, etc.

It seems that you may also have a mild form of underdeveloped mammary tissue as your breasts are growing far apart and the shape seems a little asymetrical, which would explain why we grow slow in the first place. I also noticed my growth is more on the tops and outer sides but not much on the inners or bottoms which creates the areola and nipple to be on the lower end of the poles on each of the breasts (I did not know this was a type of deformity!) Different sized breasts or assymetry in the pair. Supposedly, this is caused by bad diet as a teen, eating disorders, possibly hereditary, thyroid/glandular diseases.

I just thought there were different types of boobs out there. I am thinking about fat grafting in my future if I cannot get more growth. Pumping has not helped my shape at all, if anything, its stimulating growth where the healthier tissue is while the bottoms don't grow.

(15-08-2012, 04:07 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  what size domes are you using? and what's the largest swelling in inches have you gotten? do your nipples touch the end of the domes?
I'm using the mediums. I actually don't measure so I'm not sure how big my swelling is. No, they only touch half way.

(15-08-2012, 07:59 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hey Raw!

I was reading about all sorts of stuff that come with underdeveloped or mutated mammary gland tissue.

I noticed that I have some of this in a very mild form. Looking at your pics, you seem to be developing but whats interesting (and I noticed this with myself), when more the growth is apparent the more apparent the type of breasts we have shape, symmetry, etc.

It seems that you may also have a mild form of underdeveloped mammary tissue as your breasts are growing far apart and the shape seems a little asymetrical, which would explain why we grow slow in the first place. I also noticed my growth is more on the tops and outer sides but not much on the inners or bottoms which creates the areola and nipple to be on the lower end of the poles on each of the breasts (I did not know this was a type of deformity!) Different sized breasts or assymetry in the pair. Supposedly, this is caused by bad diet as a teen, eating disorders, possibly hereditary, thyroid/glandular diseases.

I just thought there were different types of boobs out there. I am thinking about fat grafting in my future if I cannot get more growth. Pumping has not helped my shape at all, if anything, its stimulating growth where the healthier tissue is while the bottoms don't grow.
That's interesting and kind of what I suspected. My boobs just look so much different than the average breast that I suspect that they didn't develop normally. I think my left breast is turning out semi normal. It's rounder and although I don't have a lot of lower fullness, the fullness seems normal everywhere else. My right breast is the problem. I'm starting to tape my aereolas because my right areola swells a lot. I really DO think that something went wrong in my breast development. No one in my extended family has breasts like mine. I'm not sure what exactly caused it to go wrong though. Almost all of the women in my family have large breasts. However, one thing I did notice in my mom was that she has more tissue at the top than the bottom and she recalls having breasts that were spread far apart when she was younger. She said that he breasts changed a lot after she had kids so maybe there's hope for me. I'm strongly debating trying PM but I'm terrified of messing with my hormones. I really regret doing BO because it barely did anything for me and it could have really affected things down there.

I would love it if I could afford fat grafting. Isn't it more than 10k though? I won't be able to afford that until I'm in my 30s at least. Until then I want to do all that I can to get decent breasts.

I hope there is a way to change this. I have my right breast with a nipple pointing more forward and my left pointing more downward. Then my right breast has a thicker nipple and with the size difference and slight gap, make it look way off like I have two different breasts entirely. I noticed this more the 2nd time around with nbe. The more they develop, the more I am seeing my flaws.

Grafting is pricey but I think its worth it so I will start a lil fund for it but in the meantime, an nbe program should let me know where I am at by that time.

I also still have slightly puffy mounds for areolas, I think its a progesterone deficiency.

I am doing BO (UB) btw. I already feel cramping and strangely my adrenals are stimulated as they are cramping as well.

crossing fingers....

GoodLuck with the domes!

Hey, I looked at your breasts and they're actually really nice! Did you know it's natural for a young woman to have breasts that are a bit pointy? Yours do have a good deal of roundness although I can't see your areolas. I tried airlock today and I got AWESOME swelling. Also, I almost fill the domes entirely. I'm filling them at least 3/4. I should probably try to find a pair of wide large domes on ebay before the semester starts.

1 days short of 6 weeks, 9+ hours off brava:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon