Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

Here is a pic. I will post better ones when I go home next weekend:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look really good in your picture. I absolutely love your hair; it's so thick and shiny.

More pics. These were taken a week before my period so I was a bit swollen:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(27-02-2011, 07:39 AM)zits2tits Wrote:  You look really good in your picture. I absolutely love your hair; it's so thick and shiny.

Thank you!

hey raw, great pics! Your breasts look very pretty.

Did you get your period yet?

Have you done any hormone tests? Or do you have any idea whether you may have a hormone imbalance. It would be interesting to know if your period continues to be late whether you have a similar imbalance to someone like lled34aa.

So far, I've been on BO for 4 cycles and haven't had any irregularities.

(27-02-2011, 08:29 AM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  hey raw, great pics! Your breasts look very pretty.

Did you get your period yet?

Have you done any hormone tests? Or do you have any idea whether you may have a hormone imbalance. It would be interesting to know if your period continues to be late whether you have a similar imbalance to someone like lled34aa.

So far, I've been on BO for 4 cycles and haven't had any irregularities.

Thank you!

Yes, I got my period 2 days ago. I actually missed a day and a half of BO because I thought it wasn't going to come but now I'm back on track.

So I took one of those online hormone tests (not very reliable I know) and apparently I have a lot of symptoms of estrogen dominance/progesterone deficiency however the symptoms were insomnia, foggy thinking, Anxious depression, anxiety and these could easily be attributed to something else. I'm debating getting real hormone tests done but don't know if they are covered by my insurance. One thing I did notice was the in the first few days of taking BO I had some sharp pains in my uterus/ovary area so I don't know...

Edit: So I just got off the phone with my mother and she wants me to get hormonal and blood testing done. A lot of the people in my family have had thyroid problems so the results will be interesting.

A blood test would be good to get.

If you are displaying signs of estrogen dominance then it would be good to start taking DIM.

I don't know anything about progesterone deficiency but I'm sure you could find something about it on this site.

Oh, just saw your update! that's great you are getting the test done. There is a yoga position which is good for the thyroid apparently. You lie on your back, then bring your legs up straight until your hands are resting on your hips (so only your head, neck and upper back are on the floor. Then you hold that position for 1 minute.

Great that you got your period!

I have experienced some pain in uterus/ovary area. Only occasionally though.

(27-02-2011, 08:38 PM)girlfriday29 Wrote:  A blood test would be good to get.

If you are displaying signs of estrogen dominance then it would be good to start taking DIM.

I don't know anything about progesterone deficiency but I'm sure you could find something about it on this site.

Oh, just saw your update! that's great you are getting the test done. There is a yoga position which is good for the thyroid apparently. You lie on your back, then bring your legs up straight until your hands are resting on your hips (so only your head, neck and upper back are on the floor. Then you hold that position for 1 minute.

Great that you got your period!

I have experienced some pain in uterus/ovary area. Only occasionally though.
I have to try it. I love yoga! I haven't done it in months though. Yes, I will incorporate DIM into my routine soon. I think I will wait until after testing though. I will get testing done in approx. 3 weeks so it will put me near the end of my 1st cycle. Also the DIM, if I were to order it today, would probably not get here until a week and a half into my cycle and I read that it's best to use it in the first week and a half after your period is over. I find all this information about hormones and the thyroid so fascinating and I can't stop reading about it. Unfortunately I have a physics test on Tuesday that I really should be studying for.

Hi hun, I think itsjust4fun aka Mel used progesterone cream because of a progesterone deficiency, so if you have the deficiency, that may help. I don't know anything about DIM, so can't advise on that. But reading show you stopped BO because of reading the posts about her missing her period... don't do that. Don't stop your program because you read others are having issues, you can over stress doing that. Your period can be late for many reasons. Mine has been a few days late before even before using any NBE products, it happens. It's best not to stress until you know without a doubt it's causing issues for you. Like when I took individual herbs, I started having bad side effects, but I waited a couple of months to know for sure before stopping them all together. If you have a thyroid problem I've heard thyroid glandulars can help, just like BO helps grow our boobies, I'm sure thyroid glandular therapy could help. Good luck, I hope the hormone tests turn out for the best.

Oh btw, your breasts look similar to what mine did when I was a 32AA except my nipples, well my areolas I should say were bigger and they were puffy! So I looked weird with big nipples on such small breasts, sucked sooo bad. I still wish my nipples were smaller, but with the boobs being bigger it's not so bad.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon