Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw's thread (finally :))- A/AA cup to a B/C

I don't think your breasts look tuberous. You have some "meat" near the center of your chest; and your breast tissue extends all the way to the sides of your chest. In the pics of tuberous breasts I saw, all of the breast tissue was concentrated to a small diameter around the center of each breast. To me, your breasts look like they are just spaced a little wider apart. Mine look very similar to yours! Spaced widely, little breast tissue in the "underboob" area, and kinda pointy. But you are bigger than me. I've definitely noticed that mine have gotten a lot more round since I started my program last June. They aren't sticking out any further (yet); but the diameter has increased quite a bit. I think with time, you will find yours getting more round as well. Smile

Hi raw,
tuberous breast are caracterized by large (or very large) areolas and most of the time sagginess, which seems not to be your case.

Mine look a lot like tuberous ones and when I started growing, age 11/12 I had already that shape, especially puffy nipples, I really felt like it was growing into the alveola which gave something like a pear shape. So your boobs probably won't grow 'tuberous' if they're normal now.

Anyway that's not a disease, the worst word to call it would be 'malformation', it's just an aesthetical problem, but I know a lot of girls who look like this too..

Thanks girls, your opinions are appreciated. I thought tuberous breasts was an actual condition as it often results in problems with milk supply. Also TM, I'm glad we're both in the same boat in terms of shape. I will post pics in a month but I am definitely starting to see more meat in the middle on my left boob so mine too are becoming broader and more round. My smaller right one is more pointy and there doesn't seem to be much change there although it did feel bigger in my hands. I can't wait until day 5 gets here because I'm curious to see whether any of this growth stays. If it doesn't I won't get discouraged as it's only the second month but if it does then that is awesome.

One thing I noticed about my mom is that her right boob is much smaller than her left one, like half a cup size at least. It's weird that I hadn't noticed it before. She said it's because she nursed my younger brother mostly on her left boob.

I had my period on time this month.

Cycle 3, day 6
I felt some very minor aches but it's the first time in a while so I'm happy Also on Thursday I took 2 DIM pills for the first time and 5 minutes after I felt some sharp pinch like sensations in breasts. I don't know if it was a coincidence or not. I took 1 DIM pill yesterday and it had no effect. I was having trouble sleeping on Thursday and was feeling unusually warm so I thought estrogen buildup might have been the cause which is why I took the DIM. I don't think I will take it regularly though; just when I feel I need it.

Ugh, I cannot wait for my drawing class to be over. Then I will have more time.

Yes, no more art!!! I've been having sensations for the past 3 days which is really nice because I hadn't really felt anything for 3 weeks before that. However my boobs are actually looking smaller. They look like they looked before I started nbe. I actually thought I got some permanent growth after last cycle because my boobs stayed bigger for at least a week and a half after my period.

I'm so happy now. Now I can just concentrate on my math and physics courses!!!

Cycle 3-Day 21

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've been under so much stress lately. I just finished a math test that was so hard. Actually it wasn't so hard as it was long. I hate it because I'm so slow at math. I really want an A in this class and I think this test really messed me up because I already know I made some dumb mistakes.

I've also been eating really unhealthily (is that a word?). Like going to McDonald's to get fries and then going to subway to get a cookie and eating donuts at Dunkin Donuts. When finals week is over I will try to eat more healthy. Grr, I'm so stressed about my grades. The only class I have an A going into the final is Quantum Mechanics but I haven't even looked at the new material. I'm a little worried about my other math class because I got a B on the midterm and my homework grade is not so good. However I think I can do well on the final.

I ended up getting an A- in my art class so it's not too bad.

Huge Quantum final tomorrow, so nervous. Breasts look bigger. Even my mom noticed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon