Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

yesterday, my right breast was sore all day! yay! the past few days when i did a lot of massages and heating pad, i focused mainly on my right breast. the fact that only the right breast was sore really convinced me that the massages and heating pad made such a big difference.

since my right breast is slightly smaller than the left, i'm going to continue to massage and heat mainly the right side to see if i can get them to even out.

i started 2011 with breast soreness! yay! Big Grin

Are you still on BO?

congratz to you lled

thank you boobiegirl, and yes, i am still on BO.

so i'm on second month of BB. this would be my 4th month on BO, 6th month using Noogleberry.

cannot say i have definite growth as my bras fit the same. when i massage my breasts before NG though, it feels like there's more to grab. sometimes when i NG at night right before bed, i wake up still retaining some swelling. so even though it's too early to celebrate, there's definitely reasons to be hopeful.

tonight, my breasts measured 32" post NG! that's the first time it's measured that much. Big Grin

my period is supposed to come later this week so my breasts are looking fuller and there are more shadow between and underneath them. it seems like my breasts are more pronounced than ever before but it could just be my wishful thinking.

i feel like something is starting to happen, albeit very slowly and very subtle. BUT, my acne just kept on lingering and i'm starting to consider quitting BB. Sad this really bums me out. i have to decide if i want breasts more than i hate acne.

at this moment, i have no new pimple (just old ones trying to heal). i'm gonna give BB another week. if new pimples starts surfacing again, i'm going to take a break from BB and see if that'll clear me up. in the mean time i'm going to continue to noogle.

i finally ordered neocell collagen pills yesterday. hopefully that'll give my growth a boost. i was considering DIM as well but i realized i'm getting a good amount of MACA from this shake i've been drinking. MACA is supposed to balance out your hormones, like DIM. so i decided to hold off on DIM for now.

Have you increased your water intake because with the noecell pills I'm afraid your acne may get worse if you are not getting 8+ glasses of water. When I added a hair, skin, nails pill recently I broke out more. I have currently upped my water drinking to 6 glasses a day. It is really hard for me to get in the 2 glasses to meet the 8 quota. For the past two weeks, I've only been able to do it once. Anyways, my speel is basically to say drink more water to see if your acne will clear before you give up on BB Smile

periwinkle, that's interesting. did your hair,skin, nails pill contain biotin in it? i did some research last night and found out that biotin can cause acne in some people. those people were taking 5000mg a day, and i'm only taking 1000mg a day. maybe i'm just very sensitive and prone to breakouts.

i'm going to drink TONS more water, quit biotin, reduce my protein powder intake (i'll try to get protein from food sources instead) and see what happens. i'm feeling good about this.

my period is coming any day now and my breasts have deflated as of this morning Sad . what a roller coaster ride! i was almost certain they were growing but now i'm not so sure. i'm still early on the BB journey, but i'm on my 6th month of NG with nothing to show for it. Sad

Hey, if you have really bad acne then use Turmeric (an Indian spice) on your face. You can mix it with sandalwood powder and a little water too and it's great for getting rid of acne and it's all natural too.

I think it's great that you're getting consistent, if not permenant swelling. And it seems like it's lasting longer each time, all small signs of it working, albeit slowly.

Raw, I have never thought of turmeric to help with acne. Does it help with oiliness too or just breakouts?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon