Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

journey from a 34AA

it's been months since my last post.

i'm still NG, but have lost most hope in NBE. i never finished my first bottle of BB, and so i'm now selling my second bottle, new and still sealed. expiration date is 07/13. please message me if you're interested.

i'm doing heating pad at night and massaging 5-10 mins first thing in the morning, and short massages throughout the day. my breasts are slightly "meatier" but it's not growth. i don't get any growing pains. the massage and heating pad caused my breasts to produce milk... only a few drops a day maybe, hence the "fuller" feeling of the mammary glands swelling up.

is anyone else producing milk due to breast massage?

updates:

i found out the reason i wasn't getting my period was because i have underactive thyroids and PCOS. i'm now on synthroid and i just did my first 5 days of prometrium to help me get my period. my breasts were very sore the week before i got my period. my period's over now and they didn't seem to deflate much, only the soreness is gone.

my new routine:

st herb pills AM + PM
st herb cream AM
natureday cream + serum PM (applying heating pad right after and i fall asleep with the pad)
massages through the day whenever i can
still noogling, though i'm not making any progress in terms of how long the swelling lasts
and most importantly, push ups!
low carb high protein diet

i feel like the push ups and the massages help the most in making my breasts a little rounder and meatier. but i know these alone wont make my breasts tissue grow, that's why i'm also doing herbs and PM and NG. i know i'm not supposed to mix PM and herbs, but having such tiny boobs, they haven't been responding to anything so far. i'll keep with this for the time being and see if i get any side effects from estrogen overload then i'll scale back accordingly.

i also ordered fennel seeds. i'm thinking of chewing them throughout the day since i read somewhere they're good for freshening up your breath, and also aide with digestion, and of course, the added nbe benefits.

so far so good. i'm liking how my breasts stick out more and look perkier.

lled34aa, looks like a very good program. StHerb PM products has a good track for being effective among many nber's. About noogling, keep on going whenever you have the time. I truly believe just like with any nbe routine/program, consistency and faithfulness is the key, even when you don't see progress for days/months on end. The stall/resting period has to break somewhat through the threshold, huh! That's what I keep reading on the breast enlargement forums.

Let us know how it goes. Here's hoping for bigger breasts for you!

thanks soonenough! StHerb PM seems to be the one with the best track record. i've also tried the UK brand but i thought their serum was mostly alcohol, and i didn't care much for the smell of their cream. natureday cream smells pretty good too. since St. Herb costs much more, i'm using it once a day, and the rest of the time, i use natureday cream. at night, i use natureday cream and liquid extract to massage, then heating pad.

i was thinking about starting a new thread since i haven't been using UB in a long time. my routine is much different now than when i started, but maybe it's good to keep the same thread so people can see how long i've been trying and how you just have to keep on changing your methodology around until you find something that works for you.

my last period was 5 days ago and my breasts have been sore for the past 2 days. i've been massaging them every morning and there seem to be a lot more to grab. i'm still producing a tiny bit of milk so i don't know if the soreness is from the tissues growing or from the milk Huh i hope it's growth.

i purchased some GABA and will start that when it arrives. i've gone through so many different supplements. it took me half a bottle of the collagen pills to realize that they didn't sit well in my stomach. if i take it in the morning, later in the day i would get stomach cramps. weird. so i stopped taking that, plus i didn't feel/see a difference with it. the MSM i almost gave up on because i took it for NBE. i've been taking MSM for over 6 months and since my NBE didn't go anywhere during that time, i was going to cut it out of my routine, until i noticed that my eye lashes are longer, and the tiny veins that used to be visible on my face are less visible! so happy about that!

the fennel seeds came and i've been adding it to my cup of tea after lunch. feeling good so far. i hope all this soreness will translate to growth!

i haven't had any tingling or itchy feeling on my breasts, but they have been sore for the past 3 days. this morning when i massaged them, they definitely felt bigger so i grab the measuring tape and got 31.75" for the first time without noogling! this used to be my measurement after an hour of noogling.

when i massage my breasts, i can feel hard long lumps (i think they're mamary glands). after 5 minutes of massage, they become less hard and the soreness goes away.

i wonder if what i'm experiencing is growth, or if i'm just producing milk. Huh

i started taking GABA at night 2 nights ago. also started drinking Fenugreek tea 2 days ago too.

my last period was 2 weeks ago, so today i stopped taking PM and natureday, and instead used progesterone cream. i am going to experiment with 2 weeks PM and herbs, then 2 weeks of progesterone cream. aside from NBE, i'm hoping this can help with regulating my period as well.

my boobs are not sore anymore. they still feel meatier than before. today was the first day i measured 32.5" after an hour of noogling. i was never able to go past 32" before.

Hi lled34aa,

Looks like you have lift off. Congratulations! Keep us posted: 'd be interesting to know whether the PC cream helps.

ok so just after 24 hrs of no natureday and no PM, just progesterone cream, made my boobs feel like they deflated a little bit. i freaked out because after 10 months of trying, i was starting to experience something happening and thought maybe changing what i'm doing now might be a bad idea.

so i went back to PM and natureday. i will save the progesterone cream experiment for later. i want to see how far i can get with PM and natureday.

i bought a new measuring tape on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G7YW7Y

it's supposed to be more accurate than regular measuring tape since it will recoil to the same amount of pressure each time, so you're not questioning if you're holding it too tight or too loose.

i just realized, maybe my boobs deflated not because of the progesterone cream, but because i started taking calcium+zinc supplement 3 days ago. i also have zinc in my other multi vitamins so maybe my zinc intake got a little high. i read somewhere that zinc lowers prolactin level.

Hi lled34aa,

Thank you for posting this. PC certainly isn't one of Wahaika's favorites, and just yesterday I read in MoK217's program thread that fennel stopped her growth.

Susan "beachbumbythesea" and I are still working on zinc: how much is enough, and how much is too much? Wahaika posted that 50 mg is certainly too much, and US multivitamins contain about 35 mg already. My multivitamins are much lower, and I plan to go out reading labels in stores, to find out whether all of them are low in zinc around here, and ask why.

Could you look back in what you read about zinc and prolactin, if it mentions the amount? Maybe check the water piping in your house: is it copper, or zinc coated steel?

hey there,

I saw your post that you have PCOS. The doctor thought I had an ovarian cyst last year. I was also getting lots of symptoms which point to androgen dominance, like I was growing weird fuzzy hair!!!! I also had extremely painful periods, particularly before hand with a pain in either side of my back (it alternated each period), and I had a weird rash on my groin area just before my period.

I cut out all refined sugar from my diet, limited fruit intake to 1/2 to 1 piece of fruit max per day, and stayed away from all types of juices, fizzy drinks, iced tea etc. I made sure I ate protein at every meal, and limited carbohydrate intake. After quite a few months of doing that, my cycle regulated itself and was like clock-work, 28 days, and I had nearly no pain when my period came. The rashes didn't turn up anymore either. Hair doesn't grow like that anymore! I am now on the contraceptive pill, but before I went on the pill I didn't get pain during my period.

Anyhow, apologies as I haven't re-read your program page right now, so I can't remember if you have tried diet-related assistance, however, just letting you know the success I had with just cutting out sugar from my diet. It took a good couple of months to see the results, but it was definitely worth it! I sometimes deviate and have sugary stuff occasionally, but on the whole I keep away from sugars, refined or otherwise.

Best of luck with your journey :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon