Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried this? or What do you think?

Hahah. I just laugh when I read it. Not to mention that Wiki link they added for no reason which had nothing to do or even stated anything about achieving NBE when you drink "BOZA".

Though I can't put my finger on it at the moment, I have recently read that Asian women working with hops all experienced enlarged breasts. Very like they breathed in the hops dust and the phyto-estrogenic properties worked though the lungs into the blood stream.
I have also just read that ales and lagers made with hops also make the breasts grow. Hops is in the same family with cannibis (marajuana) and "pot bust" is not a law enforcement action, but a literal problem for a lot of guys (and gals?) who smoked pot and were sensative to the "growth" chemical.
SO-- it is possible that Boza does effect some people--though I can find no real estrogenic connection with millet or wheat.

Here is an item from an Australian news site

EUROPEAN men are flocking to Bulgaria to buy "breast-boosting beer" after the country's accession to the EU has meant that customs duties on the tipple have been abolished.

The millet-based ale called Boza allegedly makes women's breasts bigger, but was previously expensive.

Now thousands of tourists are travelling to the Bulgarian border town of Ruse to buy Boza for their wives and partners--Jan, 2007

Any testers--please keep us up-to-date.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon