Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

real breast pumps

I have been checking into this site for a year or so and am wondering when people are going to start doing a natural breast pump enhancement rather than these suction devices?

I have gotten good fullness, almost a B cup, and good symmetry from just pumping 10- 15 min. each side about 5 days a week. I drink tons of water, eat well, and can squeeze liquid from my nipples. My breasts are heavy and look better than they ever did. Why doesn't anyone try this? It only takes 30 min. a day!

Hey Lynn,
I remember you mentioning this before and I found it very interesting. The reason I haven't tried it is because I don't understand the theory behind it. How does it make your breasts grow? Do you use herbs with it? I have only used Brava because I understand the theory of tissue expansion.

I guess whatever works for you, sounds like you have had success, but I wonder if you are just inducing lactation rather than actual growth? What happens when you stop pumping? Will your milk dry up and your breast go back down?

I've grown quite well with the noogleberry suction device and have no liquid coming from my nipples, and kinda like it that way. I don't mind the extra time involved, as I think in the long run the results will be longer lasting and possibly permanent.

Ok girls, call me stupid but WHAT is natural breast pumping?

I am not 100% sure, but since it resembles lactating, I would think it is the kind that you would use for expressing milk?

i don't see how this could work, a breast pump does not suction the whole breast tissue, unless you are really small framed and small chested. I used breast pumps for lactating purposes and they are way different than the suction devices i've been looking at online. I also gather for those of us that have had kids and especially that have nursed, it would induce re-lactation.

I breast fed for a very long time with my middle son and used the regular pump and as long as I pumped after I stopped I continued to be the larger size and produce milk. I guess I want something that one day I can stop doing. With the normal breast pumps they produce size through lactation because they put pressure on the area of the milk ducts and pumps then releases to resemble a child suckling. Once you stop use, I would think the size will go away since it's from milk stimulation at least mine did.

The breast pumps being used by most of the board actually grow tissue through tension instead of stimulating the milk ducts. I think all of us have a goal in mind of one day being the size we want without having to pump forever so I'm going to venture to say that is why we stick to this type of pumping instead of the breast milk pumps.

It's all about what someone is comfortable with and what their goals are I think.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon