Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just bought my first C cup!!!!

Okay, so I had a couple of hours to kill while waiting on my 15 year old at the movies, so I visited JC Pennys since I heard they were having a bra sale. I am now the proud owner of 2 very very sexy 34 C bras that I can actually fill out!!!! I'm still blown away! C's! If you had told me back in June that I was going to wear a C in December, I would have laughed at you. Especially since I had never even heard of NBE at that point.

I'm soooo excited!

Well done hun, you do look great, i am really happy for you. You really are a great success story on here, it seems alot of people are doing really well on here at the moment and its brilliant. so congratulations on your C cup bra lol. xxxx

Congratulations! I can't wait for 34C day myself! Big Grin

Thanks Cheryl and T-Bell! I was really excited and a bit shocked. In all honesty I went in and grabbed a 34 B to try on and it looked awesome, but I was pouring out of the top of it and it was pinching a bit on the side and I thought, this looks great but if I grow the least little bit, it will have been a waste, so I figured what the heck lets try the 34 C. I fill it loosely, so plenty of room to grow. But I never dreamed I was at the point of trying a C yet. I look in the mirror and I think yeah I've grown, but I don't look like what I picture a C looking like. Maybe now that I've done all of this filling out across, my next growth will be out a bit more.

itsjust4fun, I feel the same way! I don't feel I'm a C but in reality I wear a 32C, I have to buy 34B's here as that's all they sell. But I definitely don't feel like a C, Cheryl's size is what I pictured as a full C small D. But she is also a bigger bandwidth. We have to realize that a 34C or a 32C is not going to look like a 36 or 38C. So now my new goal is a 32D haha. Looks like you caught the boobie greed virus too! So what's your new goal size?

I'm not sure I have an actual size I can say that's my goal. I think I'm waiting for when I look in the mirror and say, "that's it. That's what I like!" Who knows. I just want to be able to go grab a swimsuit because I like the style or material instead of, does it have padding? does it make me look larger? I want to wear the suit instead of it wearing me.

I feel the same, but I love the push up type swimsuits from VS. I don't think I'll ever give them up!

Way to go girl - I'm so happy for you!

Thanks onlyme! It was such a good feeling! I hope every girl that tries NBE gets to do the same at some point!

Anastasia, when you say VS are you talking about victoria secret, or venus swimwear? for anyone that hasn't heard of venus swimwear, you really should check them out. They have really awesome suit designs, and allow you to buy the tops and botoms seperate so that you are getting your correct size. prices on new stuff are high but if you go into the clearance section there are hundreds of suits for little to nothing.

I was talking about Victoria's Secret, never heard of the other brand you said. VS sells them separate too and I always order during their annual sale. So I get good prices on things.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon