Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just bought my first C cup!!!!

I'm glad to hear you got to a c cup thats great!!!!! Today I had to get a few bras also but not for the same reason. I guess some thing is starting to happen with me with the herbs I am taking. I'm not sure where it will lead but my nipples are getting very sensitive to the cold and shirts rubbing on them. I got 3 36A bras just to cover them so they dont rub. I know thats not a big jump in size and dont fill them out alot but its a start. LOL. I will keep you up to date on how things are going. Also has anyone here had the same thing happen to them male or female?

yay for you! i started the c cup last time i did nbe a few years ago... i went back down to a b after surgeries and stuff, but bras are expensive... so i have every intention of getting into the 34c that i own and keeping it that way! maybe even a 34d just in case i have to have surgery again... ha!

boobie greed for all of us, i think...

and breast man, a lot of people get sensitive with some of the herbs. i dont know which ones you settled with, but scout out the herb forum if you are taking those. they have a TON of knowledge...

Hi Emmiedee,
Its nice to get a reply even know im male LOL. Here is what I have been taking let me know what you think and if there is something you think I should add.
Saw Palmetto 4320 Mg 1/2 in the morning other half at night of each
Fenugreek seed 4880 mg
Fennel seed 3840 mg
Red Clover 3440 mg
Have a Great day!!!
J.F.

Sorry for got one thing I just ordered a Noogle berry pump to see if it helps

It seems like the pump has worked really well for cheryl, so hopefully it will do the same for you.

indeed... cheryl is doing ovary and noogle and is looking GREAT. i dont know that much about herbs... i did pm for a little bit, but that was about it for my adventure with herbs. i am finding that i like bb because it is so much easier!

good luck to everyone... may we all get c's... or even more! uh oh... boobie greed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon