Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi Everyone, I'm Ellen :-)

I am seventeen years old and a loose A cup. I think I may have underdeveloped breasts (hypoplasia) as they have barely grown at all and are pointy and triangular in shape, and my nipples stick out and there is a second bump where they are and I have read that all of those are signs. I happen to be going to the doctor later and want to see what she says; I have only just realised there is such a condition and despite not being of age I feel my breasts have done all the growing they are going to... I don't want to start any NBE that could effect my natural growth at my age, but I am hoping someone with experience in this area will discuss this with me. I have been doing a lot of research and am considering the breast actives program, formerly breast gain plus. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading, I look forward to meeting new people on here :-D

Ellen X

Hi Ellen, nice to "meet" you! I also have hypoplastic breasts (insufficient glandular tissue). I'm 34 with 2 kids ages 8 and 5 and still a 36AA. Tried nursing but never came anywhere near a full supply despite herbs, drugs, pumping, lactation consultant visits, and really hungry upset newborn babies! Lots of heartache (painful even still). I don't know what I would have done in your situation, had I known what was ahead. I always just assumed I was smallish and that they would grow with childbearing like everyone else, but they didn't grow noticeably.

I am becoming more and more informed on the topic and realizing that a lot goes into breast development. What a tricky cocktail of hormones and other factors that have to exist perfectly and at the right time. For me, I suspect I'm likely estrogen deficient (never tested though) and hypoglycemic, hence my lack of development, but of course that may not be true for you.

I started with massage 2x/day, Fenugreek extract added, last week. I am waiting until spring or close to it before starting any internals since I read this post on the timing of routines:
http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?b...hread=2102
I'm thinking when I do start, I will probably just take Fenugreek and wait/see if SP, Fennel, Wild Yam, or something else is needed.

From what I've learned, it's best to start simple and gradually ramp up, making slight adjustments over time and overall being very patient. Seems like no one really sees results until after the 2nd cycle of trying anything at all.

You may or may not be too young still for herbs. Plenty of women grow well into their 20's, even late 20's. But I would say that massage absolutely cannot hurt at your age and might just help move things along naturally. Smile Good luck! See you around.

Crystal

hello welcome .hope your program goes well.

Hi Ellen, welcome to the forum and first things first your not alone hun, there are lots of women with the same problem as you. The good news is your body still has enough time to correct it itself, so dont panic. You are too young to be thinking about herbs just yet as they can cause some serious problems if you take them while your body is still developing, even though it might not look like it is but inside your still going through all kinds of changes and taking herbs to early can mess it all up so stay clear for now. But there are so many things you can use, massage is one, breast pumps like the noogleberry can work wonders for this kind of problem and also if you have had your period for more than 2 years then you can take bovine ovary (BO) which i think could really help you, but the choice is yours hun there is loads of info on here about all the above so ill wish you tons of luck honey and happy growingSmile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi everyone!
I am Neesha from Asia...I am new member in this forum...Nice to meet you...

i second what cheryl says about herbs being bad. I suggest massaging (very important) and also eating some boobie friendly foods like brocoli, carrots, soy products(milk, beans etc), apples,milk, bananas and eggs and also protein. Also go to bed early, don't drink too much caffeine or soda. Um you can also try hypnosis, visualization or hydrotherapy.

Hi Neesha! Welcome!

Hi,

Thanks to everyone who replied. :-)
I have had my period for 6 years now so I could try Bovine Ovary, I therefore started puberty at 11 so I think if I my boobs were going to grow by themselves they would have by now.
Recently I tapered my dose of Effexor XR (Antidepressant and Anxiety Medication) from 150mg to 0mg.
It has occured to me that since I was only 14 when I started this medication it could have stunted my growth, I found a website that mentioned it is one of the side affects of that drug.
This may just be in my head but I think that in the past week since I have stopped the tablets, my nipples are possibly less bulbous than they were before.
If anyone has been in the same situation, taking antidepressants since adolescence and suffered from hypoplasia, I would love to hear from you.
I am interested to see what you think about my theory also Cheryl, you seem to know a bit about how some things can stunt breast development.
I may look at buying a noogleberry pump and massaging twice daily, how long is recommended each time?

Thank you,

Ellen :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon