Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

One Nipple Darker?

I posted this on the NG board as well, I was hoping maybe you girls had some insight too though!
Apparently I overpumped my smaller breast, causing the nipple to turn MUCH darker than the other. My nipples are naturally light pinkish, now my right one is a dark purplish color. I thought it would eventually resolve itself, but it's been over a year now and shows no sign of lightening. I took a very long break, and I tape my nipples now, but that's not undoing what's already done. I'm just even more self conscious of my boobs now, and suggestions? Huh

Hello Jam,

I've seen a few products on ebay that specifically say they can do this, and I've heard Pueraria Mirifica may do this but some PM products say specifically to not put on the nips. I have no idea what actually works. Good luck and let us know how things work that you have tried and what you continue to try and what you think of the results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon