Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my own NBE adventure

What are chi rotations and how do you do them?

Do a search and you'll find tons of information about what they are and how to do them. Just put your hands over your breasts and turn your hands clockwise (down the middle, up the sides). 360 is recommended, but I'm working up to that many.

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that.

Starting month 2 of Zoft gum today. Upping the dose to 3/day. 3rd month will be 4/day. 4th month 5/day. 5/6 months (if I am seeing results) 6/day.

Sometimes it seems as though I was seeing more results when I was only chewing the Zoft and not taking the extra fenugreek/SP pills. I hope that I'm not stalling myself with too much at once. Or perhaps, I just noticed the instant fullness and I just haven't progressed any from there. I'l probably continue on my routine for another two weeks to see, and if I'm still not seeing any changes, I'll ax the herbs and stick with the gum.

Axed the extra herbs a couple days ago and sensations are back. Random throughout the day, small aches and twinges, itchiness. I also downloaded boobster mp3 and Dna activation. It says to listen every other day, alternating w/ Dna. I'm not sure how to interrprut those instructions so I listen to boobster a couple times, then Dna, every other day.

Sometimes I'm worried that since I started in November that I'll have to stop Zoft gum in April, which is when the peak growing period is about to begin. We'll just have to see what happens, I guess.

hi there. boobster. good stuff. can you post the page with instructions please. i would like a refresher. happy healthy growing![/u]

I'm not really clear on the instructions, Char. It says listen to boobster every other day, alternating w/ Dna activation. I haven't really been consistent with hypnosis, and the guys' voice kinda freaks me out. Tongue

Measured 34.25 today (+3/4), but AF is due today so we'll see what happens after she's gone. I feel as though I gained .5 inch last month after my period, so I can only hope that I gain another .5 after this one. Fingers crossed. (:

Measured 34" today, on day 3 of new cycle. I don't know if its swelling that is still here or if its actual growth. It almost seems impossible to me that this is actually working but...I think that it is. I feel as though I measure the same way every time and the tape measure says there is an extra inch. They look way different from what they used to as well. Super exciting. Had soo many pains last night but I'm also crazy sick so it could just be pains from coughing. Almost finished month two. I heard that a lot of people didn't have growth past month two on zoft. I hope that I'm an exception and that I can at least squeeze out another inch from it! We'll see....

be careful with taking too much of sawpalmetto because it can make you naseaus.i cant remember how much was too much though i thought it was anything over 1200 milligrams i just cant remember .maybe do a search on it.i take

I'm actually only chewing zoft right now, but I'll keep that in mind when I start my herbal routine after zoft.

Measured 33.75 today, so +1/4 inch for month 2. Gained 3/4 of an inch all together so far. Hopefully month 3 will bring me even more!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon