Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my own NBE adventure

I only had 1 bra that fit so I decided to go to Wal-mart to get a couple more. They had a 32B (I was incredibly surprised) so I tried that, I tried a 34A and a 34B. The 32B and the 34A were terrible. I don't know if it was the cut of the bra or what, but they fit all wonky and gave me weird small pointed boobs with the rest of my boob kinda pushed over the bra. Awful. Next I tried to 34Bs (that is the size of bra I have now) and lo and behold, they fit! When I bought my first 34B (also from Wally world), it fit okay. I didn't have very big gaps but it's also a push-up and I didn't have any cleavage either. Lately I've been feeling as though I've had more to 'push-up' and after trying on these bras, my suspicions have been confirmed. There are still tiny, tiny gaps at the tops of these bras, but you can actually see the breast tissue being held up. And when I jump in the bra, the tops of my boobs jiggle. Big Grin I'm pretty freakin' stoked. Been measuring 33.75-34", depending on if I squish my nipples down a bit or if I hold the tape firmly but lightly around my bust. It's hard to not measure every day, it's as though I need to confirm and reconfirm that I've actually gained ~1".

I also feel as though I've lost a little bit of fat all over my body (except for my boobies Tongue ,although maybe they'd be even bigger now if I hadn't). My waist has gone down ~1/2" I think, and I've been watching what I eat a lot more. I used to not have too, but then I turned 21, moved to a college town AND stopped smoking. Subsequently gained 20 pounds, I gained most of it in the butt/thigh region so I got some curves. I've recently started working at the dairy so I've been throwing hundreds of pounds of hay and sawdust 4 times a week, and I think that is what has been helping shed the weight. I would like to go from my 28.5" inch waist to a 26" waist by the end of June. Country Stampede is in 6 months and I need those boobs and that body! Rolleyes

congratz!

Thanks! The other day I measured 34.25" and today I measured 34", but AF came out of nowhere because I've started a new birth control. I do like this birth control though, I feel as though everything is going to even out in a month or so. I'm loving zoft gum. I just hope that I'm not done at the two month mark, however I feel as though I'm going to do well on this program. We'll see...

Happy home growing.

34 is great!! Keep going! XO

Measured at a loose 34.5" this morning and I've been measuring pretty steady at 34.25" the last couple of days/maybe a week. Pretty exciting stuff! I've been noticing that my 34B pushups are actually starting to push up something, and I can see just a little bit of cleavage starting to pop out of the bra. If I can gain ~1 more inch, then I'll be at my first goal of 35" and a full B. Although...I can see booby greed starting to creep my way. Rolleyes
I just started month 3 but the end of my cycle is here in about a week, I really should have been more patient and waited that last week before I started chewing zoft. Oh well, what can be done.

Current measurements
Under: 29"
Bust: 34.25"
Above: 31"

Good luck! I'm trying Zoft myself, been about a week and no visible results (i don't measure) but starting to have a little soreness.

Thanks! I love zoft because I can chew it throughout the day which means a constant (although small) supply of estrogenic herbs are being absorbed. I also like that it absorbs through the membranes in the mouth, which is much more efficient than through the GI tract, though pills contain much more of the actual herb. That's exactly how my first week started. I noticed maybe a little bit of fullness, but not really. After my first month was when I saw noticeable results. My breasts were much heavier and fuller, then my second month I saw some really good results and now I'm starting month 3 (fingers crossed!). I look forward to following the progress of another zoft girl; chewing our way to fantastic new boobies. (:

Good luck to you!

Side note: Might as well update. Still measuring ~34.5 but AF will be here in a couple days, hopefully I'll stay at 34.25" afterwards. Still getting constant aches, sometimes they are bad enough to make me wince but they're usually gone pretty quickly. Very, very sporadic throughout the day. No soreness, in fact, the girls haven't been sore since my first week. Guess that's just not the way I grow. Still massaging every night with fenugreek in EPO/Flax/EVOO.

See the boobs grow.
Grow boobies, grow.

Added cayenne maybe a week ago. Not for BE, but for weight loss. I weighed 126/127 pounds, I weighed myself today and I'm down to 120, yay! My goal is to weigh 115, but be toned instead of kind of mushy like I am now. Which means that I need to go to the gym, it's just hard to find time. I should buy a new yoga mat and start my DVDs again. I do love yoga....

On a sad note, I measured barely 34" today. I had felt as though my boobs seemed smaller recently and sure enough, if I pull the tape snugly around my bust, it's closer to 33.75. Sad It is to be expected though with my recent ~6 pound loss. I haven't been eating very well for the last couple days due to just way too much work and school, and lack of funds, but hopefully I can go get some more bacon and eggs (love that protein!) and gain that .5 inch back pretty quickly. Another thing that I've noticed is that my right breast is MUCH more active than my left, which is weird because my left one used to be bigger. Now my right one is slightly bigger, but I'm not gonna complain I'll just massage my left a little bit longer.

I'll end with a happy note, I've lost about an inch everywhere (except boobies, just .5 Tongue )

Above bust: 31"
Bust: 34"
Below bust: 28"

Waist: 26.5"!
Butt: 36" which is fine with me because it was getting a little ridiculous anyway.

Two inches on the bust and two inches off the waist and I'll be a 36"-24"-36" Rolleyes Wishful thinking?

I was a Zoft girl haha did it for 6 months, 2 pieces first 2 months, 4 pieces months 3-4 and 6 pieces months 5-6 (I have a thing with having to eat things in even numbers haha). Especially gum, I usually chew at least 2 pieces even when chewing regular gum haha. I grew 2 inches with Zoft going from a 32AA to a 32B, so keep up the faith! I didn't try losing weight while taking it though, so wish you the best of luck with that.

We are similar weight wise and such, well now at least, and I'm aiming to lose weight and not the boobage too. I'm 5'1 and weighing at 130 right now, I was at 136 a couple weeks ago, so far lost 6 pounds. My goal weight is 115 as well. Right now I'm a 32D because I used Noogleberry and Ultra Breast and went from the 32B to a 32D after I'd say about 9 months or so. I only took Ultra Breast for 6 months though. So my measurements right now are 36 1/2 inches bust, (shamefully) 28 1/2 inches waist (was 26 a few months ago grr), hips are 37 inches and butt is 39 inches last I checked. My goal is to get down to 115, get the waist to 25 inches, keep the boobs and butt where they are but tone the butt, maybe even increase the boobs haha. I started noogling again and started some supplements, not a whole lot for NBE might start Ultra Breast again but I'll see how things go.

For work outs I been doing a couple on the kinect that I'm liking. So here's to smaller waists and bigger boobs! I hope Zoft works for you like it did for me. Good luck!

Anastasia, you were actually the one who inspired me to start zoft! I read through all of your threads when I first found this board, and thought that we seemed pretty similar so I figured that maybe zoft would work for me too. So far it is. (: What I think is funny is that I actually have a thing for consecutive numbers, thus my program of 2pc, 3pc, 4pc, etc...

I'm super petite, just like you. 4' 11" (and 1/2" but who's counting?) and until recently I had a 28.5" inch waist too. I still haven't gone to the gym yet, BUT I don't feel too terribly guilty because working at the dairy has really toned up my arms and help shed some weight. (Pushing cows and bucking hay takes it out of you! Cool ) Just like you, I would like to tone the butt/thigh area. I've NEVER had to deal with cellulite before, but when I gained twenty pounds pretty much all of it went to the butt/thigh region so I have a little bit now. Not too bad, but enough to bother me.

Measurements are the same today but I feel as though my breasts might be a tiny bit fuller. I'm on month 3 now and I've heard that people don't grow past month 2, but I hope that I can grow another inch and gain 2" total from zoft. Time will tell!

Here's to gettin' big while gettin' skinny! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon