Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my own NBE adventure

Measured 34.25" today, hooray! It didn't even register in my mind that over these last four days I was supposed to have a period because I was on the inactive pills. However, thanks to my new BC AF actually came on Jan 30. No bleeding over the four days of inactive pills, but that would explain the decrease to 34". If this is truly the case, then I'm ecstatic because last month I decreased to 33.75" this month I was only down to 34"! It seems as though I've added .5" then .25" and now another .25" although I've just started month 3. I've been thinking about my smaller boob more and it seems to be helping. I try to send positive vibrations her way. Tongue

Also replaced my old massage with chi rotations because thanks to Char's video, I can now do them properly. They kill my arms but I really think that they are a good addition to my program.

Current program:
4pc. Zoft daily
360 chi rotations with fenugreek steeped in EPO/Flax/EVOO
Sleep with boobie oil on

Current measurements:
Above: 31"
Bust: 34.25"
Below: 28.5"

oh yay and yay again!

8 days in to my new cycle and I'm measuring at a very snug 34.25" or a decent fitted 34.5". Breasts feel NOTICEABLY larger/fuller.

Program is still the same as it was. I try to massage twice a day, if I can. Once chi and once deep tissue. Breasts are pretty sore. About halfway through month 3 on zoft, I might chew 4 pieces for that extra week so that I can get my cycles to coincide and I can just start month 4 of the gum when I start my 4th cycle.

I honestly couldn't really tell if I've had growth recently or not. During my four days of inactive pills, I went down to about 33.75"-34", and two weeks before that I had measured about 33.75"-34". Though I swelled up to 34.5" in those two weeks. I'm hoping since that I'm already pretty much at 34.5" 8 days in, that it's growth and maybe I can swell up to 35" this cycle. Crossing my fingers.

(: Here's to our boobies.

Small update.

Since I've lost weight, none of my 34 bras fit anymore! The cups fit pretty nicely but the band is WAY too loose! I raise my arms and my whole bra goes up and over half of my boobs. I'm crazy poor right now (one of those college kids) so I just can't go out and spend 20 bucks to get myself a 32B bra, since Wal-Mart doesn't carry them. Nor does Kohl's, or really...anywhere. I can't imagine how hard it'll be when I'm a 32C. (Not if, when. Cool )

AF surprised me yesterday, which explains the .5 inch swelling. Stupid birth control needs to regulate. I'm on Lo Estrin 24 and I really like it, except for the surprise breakthrough bleeding (more like spotting, very light). Still measuring around 34" I think, but the girls have been looking fantastic lately and they look and feel a lot fuller to me. Time will tell.

Happy growing.

woooo hooody hooo! i like that spirit girl. work that positivity!

I am not sure where you are living, but Ross has a ton of 32B and C bras!

Ah, I live in Wildcat country. (Kansas, lol) So there's definitely no Ross around here. I honestly think that the closest store to carry 32Bs and Cs would be Name Brand Clothing in Topeka. I've also found that JCPennys will have them, but they are always a little pricey.

On a happy note, measuring around 34.25". I'm noticing that my right boob is starting to pop out of my bra. I experienced the same thing as I started to outgrow my A cups. When I pulled my boob up, lots of it would be spilling over the top. My right boob is doing that same thing in my 34Bs! And my left boob is getting there, but she's a little behind. Tongue I feel as though if I got a 32B bra that I would be a pretty full 32B, and that's really, really exciting. Maybe even a small 32C, which would be even more exciting! I might go to JCP just to try on. Rolleyes They still don't look too different in swimsuits to me, which sucks. Dodgy But hopefully that'll change here pretty soon. I've still got three months of zoft left and I honestly don't think they're done growing yet.

Here's to our dream boobs.

I left a phone testimonial for Zoft. Hopefully they'll use it and I'll save 70 bucks. (:

On another happy note, it's about that time where my breasts really start to swell the week and 1/2 before the inactive pills. (All of these measurements are with no bra, btw). Measured 34.75 this morning and 34.5 this evening. *squeal*

Good luck with the testimonial thing. I tried that, and never heard back from them, and they never used my testimonial either though. Congrats on your growth!

Where can I find Char's video? Is it on her program page?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon