Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a way to get permanently erect nipples?

I am so happy with my size and shape of my breasts but I HATE my nipples. I have puffy nipples that really make my breasts look ugly when my nipples are not erect. While my nipples are erect I am so happy with the way my breasts look.

Does anyone know a way to get the nipples permanently erect? I am ready to do almost whatever it takes Wink

Rose

Hi honey, i know getting your nipples pierced gives you permanently erect nipples but i guess that is abit extreme lol or you can by nippletes which are small nipple pumps which stay on all day, they are mainly for inverted nipples but they do have that effect after a while. Anyway good luck hun and hope your okSmile

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

I had this lotion that irritated my nipples and they stayed erect all day when I used it. Downside was that the itched and burned like crazy all day, too.

Cheryl, I've tried the nipplettes and they do enlarge the nipples a little but do not make them erect. Do you know if I need to keep the piercing in for the piercing to work Wink that is; for a long time?

Nyx, ok maybe I'm not willing to do absolutly everything Wink

I have puffy nipples too, especially since using noogleberry. I wanna pierce them so they're not puffy anymore but I don't think I can get new piercings while I'm noogling. So after I get to my goal size, I'll have them pierced. Smile

Hey Sweetpea, have you heard piercing "fixes" puffies? I might just try as well Wink

Hey, don't let it fool you, i got my nipple piercied because i thought it get prettier just like you but it didn't.

It was painful while "erect", fortunately it wasn't permanently (just when it was cold etc. just like before) ! The only change was that my nipple became heavier. It stayed painful and i removed it one month later.

I have no scar, it came back to his original size but i still feel a small hard lump into it.

So be careful if you want to get it piercied, choose better reasons ! I 'm not saying that it will turn like mine, i did it with a friend wich one didn't failed, but that it won't improve the look of your nipple !

Sorry for the bad english.

The only thing I can think of to try is tissue expansion from suction.

Is it healthy to have permanently erect nipples? Sounds strange to me... Why don't you just rub your nipples some to make them hard before showing them off? Or put some ice on them. ouch!Wink

I also have puffy areola that make my boobs look ugly when my nipples aren't hard! When my nipples are hard, my boobs look completely normal. My nipples are extremely small though. They hardly protrude out at all. It does bother me to some extent, but I'm not sure that there's anything to be done about it. I know that if you have inverted nipples, you can get a surgery to fix that so I'm sure there's some sort of procedure that could be done to fix puffy nipples. If it's something you're interested in, it couldn't hurt to check in on it or do some research!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon