Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB and emotions! help!

quick stats: 20 years old, 110 lb, 5'5'', around bust about 30" and 28" under

In September I took BB for a month and half before I stopped due to an overload in emotions! now I know we are dealing with hormones so having emotional side effects doesn't seem too unbelievable but for me it was! I can't believe how up and down my emotions were running while on this pill.

I did, however, see GROWTH! which made it extra hard to stop! I didn't want to loose any growth but I honestly couldn't keep taking BB...does anyone have any suggestions for me? I want to start again in January (I have a 3 month supply left) Is there some kind of emotion stabilizer?? haha I doubt it but let me know if there is something out there that can help me! I want keep going the nbe route.

Thanks.

I TOTALLY know what you mean!!! I am on the generic Bovine Ovary and it does the same thing to me! Like... you could literally blink at me wrong and I just might fall to pieces!!! My poor husband! Wink

However, I have noticed that its usually not all month long- only the same time as my normal pms moodiness... except only WAY worse!

Unfortunately I don't know of any fixes...

I'm going to try to press on and when the moods strike I'll just keep reminding myself of this! LOL!

Let me know if you get some insight on this. Sorry I couldn't help... only verify!

that's really interesting because I am just about to get my period and am on my first month of BO, and for the last couple of days, particularly yesterday and today I am going a bit nuts with the emotions. And I am usually a very level headed person. Interesting that this could be a hormonal thing..... hmmmm.

Any ideas? Is it the estrogen do you think???

Probably it is the estrogen. Because progesterone has calming effect on women. I started taking BO just recently but about half a year ago I was taking herb and that did the same thing with my emotions! One I stopped (and went to TigetLilly's routine) everything went to normal. I will see how it goes on generic BO which I take now. I know that Magnesium and B complex help with stress and emotions problem. Maybe I should add that now.

As for BO. Has anyone managed to find out exactly is it estrogen in BO? I know Bountiful Breasts say it is progesterone based but I never managed to find anything supporting that.

I'm sorry to hear others are seeing these effects too, but at the same time i'm glad i'm not alone! interesting thoughts though ginie...maybe if i try again i'll take a vitamin b complex and magnesium...and see if that makes any difference...

Maybe you can try a cleanse? I know a lot of people do milk thistle because it's simple. I've read (here) that to prevent or stop an overload, or just to "clean the plate" and start anew either as part of a program or before starting a new program, you should do a liver cleanse. Someone posted a couple different cleanse programs a while back, if you wanted to look into it.

To anyone who is doing BO I advise progesterone cream or DIM to go with it. You need to have something to level out the hormone. Please be reminded that overload of hormone in long run can lead to many other things including cancer. So I say grow your bobbies the healthy way. Balance up your hormone.

Big Grin

I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS. DOES A LIVER CLEANSE "ERASE" EVERYTHING YOU'VE BUILT UP? e.g. TAKING BO TO GROW BREASTS - DOES IT MAKE YOU REGRESS?
HOW ABOUT MACA OR WY? DO THEY BALANCE THE ESTROGEN? AND I THOUGHT BB WAS PROGESTERONE BASED.
I'VE HAD THE EMOTION PROBLEMS TOO - TO THE POINT OF BEING OUT OF CONTROL & LEADING TO DEPRESSION.

Liver cleanse won't erase all build up but it will help flush out toxins and making it stronger so that your liver will be able to assist the breast growth. Try not to imagine our liver as a computer or a toilet while 1 flush will clean up everything. Our body is much more complicated than that. Taking BO does not make your body regress but too much BO and estrogen produce overtime will lead to stalling where you won't grow anymore.

Yes BB pills or any form of BO has a little progesterone in it. But this little progesterone is not enough if you think about the high level of estrogen your body is producing through this. Even your breast is growing!! So you need to have more progesterone in your blood or level down the estrogen with DIM. Any of this is a good choice.

You will feel uncomfortable if your estrogen level is very high which I suspect you are in the 1st or 2nd month but as you keep going with either progesterone cream or DIM then you will be fine.

MACA and wild yam by itself won't give your the needed progesterone. The progesterone need to be extracted from the wild yam. Taking wild yam by itself won't really help. There is another complicated science behind this.

whats DIM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon