Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO changing your natural odor

anyone else taking BO notice that it changes your natural smell down there? i noticed the change after a month of being on BO. was wondering if anyone else experienced the same thing, and if it'll go away?

yep I noticed that when I first started taking BO in the first week. But then it went back to normal .

Yes, I noticed that too. During the first few days on BO I noticed that the quantity of discharge had increased to the extent that it became uncomfortable. And the quality of it changed too! Hope it will go back to normal.

Ladies,

I need to be enlighten on this. What kind of smell are you referring to? I am curious because after being on BO for 1 year I only notice more mucus down south that's all.

Tongue

i first noticed it when i peed. i don't go sniffing down there all the time LOL but i guess i'm very well intune with the scent my body's giving off and all of a sudden after BO, it was just different. i haven't smelled it recently so i don't know if i got used to it, or if it only comes during certain time of the cycle.

when i was on herbs, my boyfriend at the time told me my nipples taste like maple syrup! so now i'm thinking i hope i don't taste like bovine ovary down there! LOL

Is it a bad smell? I'm about to start BO tomorrow and now I'm worried!

I didn't notice any smell...maybe. I didn't really pay attention but if my smell did change, it wasn't a huge change or anything bad, since I didn't notice.

lled34aa: Maple syrup tasting nipples. Wow that is nice. I think I would love to taste mine if I have those. Though my breasts still cant reach my mouth yet! LOL!

I am not sure the change of odor is a pheromone thing because of the high level of hormones in our body. My bf use to say my body will have a kind of pleasant scent at night when I am sleeping. I can tell you 1 thing I can't smell any of this not even my girlfriends. But male friends says I do have a kind of scent. Female scents something obvious to male but not towards female.

for me the smell is annoying. I noticed it too, but at first i thought i had some sort of infection down there or something. After i ruled that out i realized it had to to with BO. I do notice the increased vaginal discharge aswell, and let me say i am not happy about it. It hasnt gone away, but im hoping it will.

Excessive estrogen is to blame for the increased amount of discharge. It annoys me too, though I understand this is something I will have to put up with because BO is increasing the level of estrogen. Now I actually do think that it was something like that in my puberty,the amount of discharge would increase suddenly for no apparent reason, stay like that and then go back to normal.

Babygirl512, do you use generic BO or BB or UB? Do you use anythning else with it?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon