Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

not swelling...help?? PLEASE

HI,

im a newbie to NB and i used if for the 1st time yesturday for 30 mins as a test and i didnt get any swelling, today i used it for an hour and still no swelling, is this normal? am i pumping for long enough??

i know that swelling wont stay straight away but i fort i will see a small amount even if it went down few hours later...

im a small 34a and previously breastfed, while bf i was a 34full b, small c and would love to be that size again!

input greatly appreciated xxx

Hello Pandora,

I've used NB and Brava. My understanding is that many do not get swelling for the first couple months and this is normal. Just keep and it and don't overdo it, otherwise you could burst capilaries and get red dots or worse, purple hickey marks. Good luck!

i've been noogling for almost 5 months and am now barely getting some slight swelling. it was quite discouraging at times, worse when i read that some people get swelling after their first session.

i think what helps is drinking lots of water. for me personally, when i added MSM to my nbe program was when i started getting swelling. so maybe you might wanna give that a try.

thanks for help ladies...

whats msm? i dont know alot of the abbreviations, im still new to it all :S

thanks again, i wont give up just yet...

also how do you know when to stop pumping? are you sposed to do it till your breast doesnt inflate any more? as it hurts quite abit if i do it that way?

MSM is a supplement i'm taking. it's supposed to be good for your joints, muscle pain, as well as hair and skin. some people reported breasts growth on MSM alone.

as for the NB, i usually pump until my breasts can't inflate anymore, but i take it slow. when you first put it on, just pump until it starts to hurt a little, then stop. after 10 mins or so, you'll find that you can pump a little bit more. there are different techniques and you'll find which will work for you after a while. but it should just feel like a tightness tugging feeling. if it hurts around the rims, i think you need to take it easier or you'll end up bruising.

happy noogling!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon