Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling NBE Herbs

I used to do herbal NBE but I switched to BO, so now I have an excess of herbs sitting around that I thought I'd try to sell instead of throwing out. My house is home to 2 hypoallergenic dogs and is smoke-free. The dogs have never been near the pills. I have not tampered with any of the pills in any way.

Fenugreek: 88 pills left out of 200
Fennel: 53 pills left out of 100
Borage Oil: 12 pills left out of 90 (I have 8 more for a total of 20 that I can throw in; they're perfectly fine but they were accidentally mixed into my fenugreek jar and so the gelcaps themselves are powdery looking now)

Cost for all of these pills: $5 (worth $13.50) + shipping (within US will probably be around $5?)

I still have these if anyone wants them for free Big Grin You just have to pay for shipping. I really don't want to see these all get dumped in the trash, but if no one wants them, they will be.

Im interested in them =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon