Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fish oil to make the butt bigger

I figure might as well make everything bigger haha.so anyway i read where if you take fishoil and vitamin e caps and rub them on your bottom it makes it bigger.something about the fat cells.anyway im going to pic some up tonight and a bathing suit so i can show my progress better.ill keep everyone informed on my progress.

so i decided to use africans best instead.i put some collagen in it and you can put carrot oil .although i dont.anyway if your married you should have your hubby to it.i think it may be a sexual stimulate as well.my hubby and i enjoyed it.but i will rub it on me every day .i am at 40" right now.ok that is fat but in the wrong places haha.i heard on one of the other forums that a women grew a whole inch on her bottom with this stuff.im like a soap opera hahaa

ok so this has soy in it for those of you on BO so you cannot use it with that and since i am on BO i cant use it right now bummer .

Any updates? How has that been going for you? Blush

Krill oil also works really good although I don't know which one smells worst!

Can we get the same effect with fish oil supplements?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon