Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

used coffee grounds to get rid of cellulite

So i read where if you rub olive oil and used coffee grounds.(which apparently you can get from starbucks)it will get rid of cellulite.you rub it in put saran wrap around you and rub it with it on.or just rub it in in the shower it seems to work for a lot of people im going to try it.

hey. thanks for the tip! keep us updated will ya and good luck. by they way, you seem to be making good progress :]

thanks char.im actually going today to get the coffee grounds.i havent started it yet cause my coffee maker broke.lol but i will keep you up todate.but on the breast its working.im so happy .my hubby went crazy and bought me a bunch of bras and said they are firmer.he is in his highth of glory haha

well i started using the coffee grounds.with olive oil.it was so weird .it looked like you let the air out of a baloon.i loved it .and i did notice a difference i will take a picture soon .i have a new bikinni my hubby bought me .i have a uti i think so when i feel better .i just wanted to give everyone an update.

woooo! time to start drinking coffee again! plus i heard it is good for the brain to have a cup or two :] congrats!

starbucks will give you used coffee grounds for free.it makes my face smooth as silk

Do you just go in and ask for used coffee grounds with your order? lol

i asked them if they had used coffee grounds and they said wow .we were throwing them away because no one asked for them anymore.He said i sure do have some .and he brought me back this huge bag of the stuff way more than i needed haha.[/font]

Yea, I've heard about using caffeine externally on cellulite can help. A lot of products here in Japan for cellulite actually contain caffeine. It doesn't really get rid of it, but just makes it more pleasant looking by making the skin tighter.

it does look better.i weighed myself before a treatment i was 146.somethin and after i took my shower and rubbed the olive oil and grounds on my tummy arms and thighs ,oh and neck i weighed 145.6 ,.weeeeeeeeiiiiird haha but cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon