Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting with a 32A, let's see how far I go

Exclamation 

Time to bite the bullet and start a thread on my personal NBE progress. I haven't written anything longer than a paragraph in a year so pardon me if I'm not detailed enough Smile

My stats

23 YO
115 lbs
5'8''

My measurements on my first day (11/21/2010)
above bust 32
over bust 32.5
under bust 28 (band size 32)

My measurements as of 12/23/2010
above bust 32.5
over bust 33
under bust 28 (band size 32)

I have been following the flat2fab program for a month/35 days now (NOT exactly how its supposed to be tho), experimenting with the three herbs and trying to find my spot. I was waiting until I really got my routine down to make a thread and not look like a big loser if I decided it was too much for me (Though I LOVE this website and have spent quite a bit of time on it for the past month or so).

I was taking 1 Fenugreek, 1 saw palmetto and 1 red clover cap 3 times a day for most of my first month without the massage with fenugreek extract. I got the extract two weeks in and started doing 360 rotations with it mixed in lotion.
I wasn't doing the massages regularly (which is sad because now I know the true value of massage)
I also started taking 2 saw palmetto caps instead of 1 three times a day because I am pretty sure I am testosterone dominant.
I had some soreness and a few instances of strong pains in the first few days of starting to take the herbs and then it went away.
Anyway, I think I found something I'm going to stick to for the next month. Today I discovered that massaging with Tigerlily's method for 5 mins prior to doing the 360 rotations makes my boobs realllllly constantly sore (not strong soreness but constant). I noticed this after I did the evening massage today.. and that was my encouragement to start this thread.

In addition to the massage I have also (starting yesterday) added EPO, krill oil, D3, PABA and a multivitamin to my routine. so it could be that something is working with the massage to cause my soreness but who knows.. its working. I am not increasing my herbs to a ridiculous amount yet but I think adding supplements that support absorption and blood circulation is what is more important in the beginning.

Here is my final routine

Routine- 12/25/2010
Morning
Multivitamin, D3, EPO
paba1, SP2, FG1, RC1
Massage 5 min+360 chi rotations

Afternoon
Paba1, SP2, FG1, RC1
Mayyybe massage 5min + 360 chi if I have time..

Night
SP2, FG1, RC1
Krill Oil, EPO
Massage 5min + 360 chi

My to do list:

Get a heating pad.
Add Gaba if growing signs subside by day 60 (2 cycles)
Buy progesterone for week off on day 90 to clear receptors (3 cycles)
Double fenugreek if growing signs subside by day 60 (2 cycles)

All comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I am so glad I found something like this community to learn from!!

XOXO

I'm going to get the rockmelon ringtone on my phone and hopefully listen to it 20 times a day at least.

so far going according to plan although haven't been able to do that third optional massage in the afternoon.. I guess thats the thing with optional stuff.. you just cant do them

Soreness is present however not as intense as last night.. I even had a dream where my boobs were expanding (sigh).

On a different note, I am not loving the obvious variation in bra cups across different brands.. especially the brands that make me feel smaller. I HEART Victoria's secret though.. 32A's are slightly tight on me now.. atleast on my left boobHuh

Thats all I got for today Smile

ciao!

Update.

Got some major soreness last night after I wrote my previous post.. thank god cuz I was beginning to think it was only a one time thing.

Started a cup of Fennel tea daily.. more like 2 cups but I'm not going to hold myself to that. I'm gonna try to alternate between fennel and fenugreek teas (tho fennel tastes muuuch better)

I'm also doing my massages regularly and I think these contribute to the soreness a lot more than taking the herbs internally. Managed to do extra massage today.

Another thing I noticed.. My left breast is noticeably bigger than my right breast if you're looking for it.. mostly on the side (but makes a difference when I put a bra on as my left cup will be filled but my right one won't)
SO to address this issue, I'm going to only massage my right breast with my fenugreek/borage oil mix until it catches up.. I'm determined!!

I think I should add cayenne pepper to my massage mix. I'm going to start that tomorrow Smile

XXO

I am double thinking.. actually taking back my idea of cayenne in massage. I'm scared. SOOO I was wondering if Gingko can be used in massage.. ? I'm going to add ginger juice to my oil until I find something good for circulation.

Thanks!

Where did you hear about cayenne pepper being used for massage? I've never heard of that before. I know it's spicy, but I don't see why that would be scary. Your routine looks really good though and I'm starting to re-think mine a little bit.

Ok, NOW I know why cayenne is a bad idea. I used it in massage a few minutes ago with some lotion and I literally feel like someone has lit my breasts on fire. I kid you not, there is actual heat coming off of my skin right now. I would not reccomend this for any reason. The skin looks fine but it burns quite a bit.

Oh no! well I'm sure you got great circulation along with that fire! Smile maybe a little less amount would work better? Anyway I tried ginger juice and it seemed to make the massage a little warmer.. I'll keep on using it until I finish my little mix. Good luck and thanks for letting me know about the experience!!

Haha, yeah I'm sure I did! The ginger sounds interesting too and less painful. Good luck to you as well!

Ok so New years weekend came at a good time for me.. with my most recent routine I had started to break out on my face pretty badly so I stopped all the supplements and only took the herbs 1-2 times a day for three days and my face cleared up pretty quickly. Today I only have the marks from the breakout.

I am going to be careful about figuring out what caused the breakouts.. so right now I'm only taking the herbs PLUS a multivitamin and ONE evening primrose in the morning. Also I am adding Gelatin once in the am and once in the pm.

Oh and I didnt do the massages for three days.. bad I know..

Routine- 1/4/2010
Morning
Multivitamin, EPO, Gelatin (1300 mg)
SP2, FG1, RC1
Massage 5 min+360 chi rotations

Afternoon
SP2, FG1, RC1
Mayyybe massage 5min + 360 chi if I have time..

Night
SP2, FG1, RC1, Gelatin
Massage 5min + 360 chi

UPDATE ON MY SIZE..

above 33
bust 33.5
under 28

gained 1/2 inch.. and I KNOW this is not a measurement mistake because I had to go out and get 32B bras and.. they fit!!! I'm still a small B I'd say but there are no gaps in the left cup and a very tiny gap in the right cup.. still continuing massage only on my right side to help with that Smile The Gilly Hicks bras I bought do run a little small but I'm not complaining.. its a letter up.

as for the timeline.. January 20 will be two months on herbs for me.

Thank you everyone and any feedback on what could possible have caused my breakouts would be soooooo greatly appreciated!

XOXO

Where do you get your ginger juice? I haven't seen it in stores...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon