Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting with a 32A, let's see how far I go

Sadness.. I'm not being consistent at all! especially since my fenugreek is out and shipping in 2 days Sad Next time I need to be on top of it.

Anyway, I'm trying to get back into full swing this month since its cycle 3 and most women say that's when they start to see major changes.

My measurements have been really volatile lately but the last one I got was 34.2ish (yay!! or It could just be temporary).

AF still two weeks away.

oooh and I added an extra gelatin so now I take 2 gelatin caps a day.

UPDATE: AF is due in 1-2 days and I measure 34.5.. I realllyyyyyy hope a lot of it stays.

To be honest I have NOT been consistent with my massages and pills so I won't be surprised if my progress is slower these few weeks.. but hey its something right? :/

You and I seem to be progressing at about the same rate! I was 33" when I started (and that was after I gained a little weight and a little boobage). I'm just a week or so in to cycle 3 and I've been measuring (barely) 34.5, super exciting! AF should show up here in the next day or so but I've been measuring the same for the last week and a half. I hope that we can both keep most of what we've gained.

Way to go, girl! Good luck and keep us posted.

Thank you so so much! Every comment by you guys encourages me forward! and OMG you and I do have almost exactly the same cycles and we're about to go on AF exactly at the same time.. how funny is that! hahaha

I really think the girls here need to see for themselves that determined effort pays off.. sooo I've decided to post some pictures

even tho the 'after' picture is taken today (right before AF) you can still tell that 80% of it is actual nbe prompted growth.
Thanks everyone and please continue to push me!! (I get really lazy sometimes Tongue)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

if someone said they can't see the difference in your boobs...they are lying so badly! I can totally see a difference. Congratz!

-cheers for Libra- Go Libra Go!

WOW! I wish my results were as dramatic as yours, geez! Good job, girl. (:

Thanks bellas! I am sure if you take pictures with a crappy webcam like mine, they'll really show! haha

I'll keep y'all posted and follow your threads as well.. Cant wait till we get to our goals!

XO

Wow! I'm amazed at your growth! And hopefully that'll help you on lazier days, lol!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon