Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

suction and nipple surgery

Hey girls,
I have decided to meet a plastic surgeon and discuss having nipple surgery. My breasts are quite normal now but I still have the nasty puffy nipples and nothing I have tried seems to help them. So I still hate my breasts.

I was wondering if it would be possible to noogle after having the nipple surgery? I am mostly afraid of the effect it might have on the scars after the surgery.

That's a question that I would definately ask the plastic surgeon as they would be more qualified to answer.

Great question. I would post it on the Noogleberry forum and see if anyone else has had the surgery and continues noogleing. Personaly, I would think it would be ok once you have healed and you could tape them. I believe stretch marks are technically scars and you can noogle with them.

I think after you're completely healed, you'd probably just need to be careful about putting plenty of lotion on the area to make sure the skin stays supple.

But I do think that you should ask the surgeon, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon