Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fun research thread: how big are the women in your family?

I thought it would be interesting to see how how much correlation there was between family breast sizes. I also think it would be interesting to see how much success is correlated to good genes. I'm hoping it will help me. Please note whether the family members are underweight, normal weight, overweight, obese, or morbidly obese

My breast size: 34AA (normal weight)
Sisters: none
Mother's size: 36C (normal weight)
Maternal aunt : 34 B (underweight)
Maternal grandmother's size: 34G (overweight but not too much)
Paternal grandmother: not sure but is at least a 34 DD (she is overweight though)
Paternal Aunt: 34 D
(normal weight)

Hi Raw, i think genetics play a huge roll in breast size, this is a good thread hun. Ill tell you what i know. Im at the end of my NBE now though so the size is my final result.

My Breast Size: 38E ( overweight )
Older sister: 38FF ( overweight )
Younger sister: 38F ( overweight ) dont hate me sis lol
Mother: 42G i think ( very overweight )
Grandmother: Humungous lol dont know actual size( Very overweight )
Auntie: 40E ( overweight )
Cousin mothers side: 34DD ( Normal weight )

Thats about all i know really, i just hope that dont see what ive put about there weight lol else im in for it Rolleyes

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Wow, everyone in your family is so big including you now. What is a difference between a FF and a G btw?

Not really sure on the FF size, some makes do it, i think its kind of inbetween an F and a G lol but yes my family are all big breasted but also big overall, thats a trap im trying to avoid and its pretty difficult, my weight baloons if i let it, its so hard Sad

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

(29-12-2010, 12:52 AM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Not really sure on the FF size, some makes do it, i think its kind of inbetween an F and a G lol but yes my family are all big breasted but also big overall, thats a trap im trying to avoid and its pretty difficult, my weight baloons if i let it, its so hard Sad

Hugs Cheryl xxxx
You sound like you've tried a lot of things to tackle your wait.

Maybe you should try a raw food diet. It's really great for weight loss, it's super healthy and it can taste good if you use the right recipes. Look at all of the things you can make.
http://www.alissacohen.com/raw.html
Also you don't have to restrict calories too much with raw food.

And some basic tips you probably already know:
Work out in the morning before you eat because that burns more fat. Eat within 3 hours of waking up and don't eat 3 hours before going to bed.
Eat small meals throughout the day
Avoid sugar and refined carbs as much as possible. NEVER drink soda even diet soda which is actually worse for you than regular soda

just want to say: wow chery! you were a shoe-in! and that picture! as for my family, i think i would say mostly b/c? cups and thin people on mom's side. dads mom and sister are more well endowed, not huge but they are also a little bigger in the body.

It's really hard to say what the sizes of my family members are because my mom swears it was having my siblings and I that made the difference and my older sister is nine months pregnant right now. Before my mom was pregnant she was 34B and after she was and remains a 36C. My pregnant sister used to be a 34A but I honestly don't know what she'll be after my nephew is born. The rest of the women in my family are A's and B's but I'm hoping to be more like my mom minus the pregnancy of course! Smile

This is an interesting topic because most of the women in my family are skinny with Large breast. I am the only person in my family that in under a C cup. I guess that makes me the odd ball out Big Grin!

The women in my family who are not overweight are much smaller (ranging mostly small B to possible small C cups) and those who are overweight have quite large ones, but then the ones who are overweight are very overweight so that is to be expected. I am by no means overweight at all although I would very much like to lose a few pounds! Mine were always kinda big until I breastfed my kids then I lost them and had to work hard to get them back but it sure paid off! So don't give up ladies!

My breast size: 34B (normal weight)
Sisters: 36C (overweight and had kids), before she was 34B too
Mother's size: 42D overweight
Maternal aunt : 38C normal/slightly overweight
Maternal grandmother's size: 42DD
Paternal grandmother: unknown
Paternal Aunt: unknown

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon