Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fun research thread: how big are the women in your family?

Me: 32A/AA (underweight-normal weight)
Mom: 34 C (with breast implants, normal-overweight)
Dad's side: Big breasted
Mom's side: Big breasted/average (overweight)

From both sides of my family women seem to have great sizes, never thought of it before. Hmm .. but my mother just fits a B cup, anyway she's underweight.
(I'm a small 34C.)

I have a B cup.
My mom originally was about an A cup, but has small Ds now from breast augmentation.
My grandma on moms side has double D's.
My moms sister has triple D's.
However, my grandma and aunt are built much differently than my mom and I. They're short and overweight, whereas I am tall and thin.
Would have been nice to inherit big boobs, though :)

Most of my family is in the B - C range. maybe thats why I am having problems getting over an A.

Okay I'm adopted, so do know my real mom, was raised around her and my real dad I met when I was 18 for the first time. From what I'm told by my biological mother, this is how mine goes:

Me: started NBE a 32AA was underweight, now a 32D/34C and average I'm currently 127lbs and am 5'1

Biological mother: at 16 was a 36D/34DD was average weight, now she's obese and not sure breast size, but they are much bigger than her teenaged pics.

Maternal grandmother I'm told: same size as my real mom
Maternal aunt: same as real mom and grandmother

Biological father's side I'm told: all are short, petite and skinny (I got most of my genes from his side) they are all smaller breasted.

Since turning 22 I'd say, my metabolism has slowed down, I was underweight most of my life, am average weight now, and find myself having to eat healthier and workout to maintain a healthy weight.

Dad's side: tall, big mid sections, and flat. Aunts and cousins were thin when young, and still look tall and thin with big mid-sec when older and middle age.

Mom's side: Aunts and cousins short to average height, plump but not overweight, 36c range. Mom is 36C after 7 children, but she says she was never flat.

Sisters: flat except for a sister and me, A cups after breastfeeding.

Me: 40A (Overweight)
My mom:38DD (slightly overweight)
My sister: 34D (under/normal weight)

All of my grandmothers and aunts have big breasts, but they are also mostly overweight.

My sister is the only skinny person in my family with big breasts and somehow even being overweight I still have the smallest breasts in my family.

I am new, but this sounds like a fun topic. I have 3 sisters. They are all half sisters.

Maternal Half sister is very well endowed DD, with a slight chunkiness, but not obesese, and she is short 5'1".

Maternal Half Baby sister is average B cup, before and after breast feeding 2 sons and she is short 4'11"- 5' range. She is half Mexican....and sometimes gains excess weight, but is usually thin, with a little thickness around the thigh area.

My mother...after having 5 kids, is flat, doesn't need a bra really....AA I would guess. But was a nice C before kids.

I am currently a 34B.....but they are saggy from breastfeeding 4 sons. I am hoping for a full C, and nothing bigger, but a little more mass, and not so saggy boobs.

Paternal Half Baby sister is a small C cup, no children.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon