Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hops?

Anyone taking it and has it been working for you?

Is anyone taking it? Has hops worked for any of you gals? How many do you take? I am currently doing one in the morning and just added one at night... just curious if 2 is the most that should be taken of hops?

Why do so many people view it but never respond?

What size hops are you taking and is it whole hops or an extract? If it's whole hops you could take a lot more than 2 capsules a day I'm sure.

Hi Zu Che,

Thanks for responding =o) I am taking Nature Ways Hops flowers 310mg for 1 capsule and 620 mg for 2 capsules. Hope that is what you were asking for, when you said "whole hops"...

Yes that's whole hops flower. You could easily take more than 2 capsules a day if you wanted to.

Zu Che, how many could be taken a day? I would think no more than 4 right?

I think it depends on the mg on the bottle. Usually you would start with a total of 1000-1500 mg of hops supplement daily. Also I would advise taking only 1 cap for two days and then increasing 1 every two days just to monitor its effects on you as its a bit of a sedative.

I'm personally not taking hops yet because its quite strong and the red clover is working on me (I think). Hope that helped Smile

I upped it to 3 today. I hope that is ok. What kind of sedative? What does it do? I haven't experienced it yet...

Hops is used by herbalists for sleep problems as it's long been said to calm you and help you sleep. Regarding the quantity, I would say the maximum dose is 4-6 a day, depending on what's suitable for the individual.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon