Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl is a FRAUD!

I remember the pictures you are talking about and yes, there was no doubt they were real and no touch ups, Not even Cheryl's face was hidden. I remember being fascinated by them, heck all of us were and we had a very long discussion about them at the time. I hadn't realized those have been removed, but as obsessed as several people have been with her since then, I don't really blame her.

Mel

Haven't been on for a loooonnnggg time,but I still consider Cheryl one of my best bud's on her......prolly the best.I am not paying ANY bit of attention to the original poster of this thread.Just another uptight "woman" on here being paranoid or actually drinking their Hatorade on Cheryl.Shame on you.....I KNOW FOR A FACT that Cheryl is not a fraud or a poser.It's all real babe.
Leave my buddy alone! You have a right to your own opinion,but that does not always make things true.Cheryl has been around since the old forum-----where I 1st befriended her in her transition.I am stone cold straight,been married to my husband for 12 years now.Cheryl has overcame more than you can throw at her

yes I remember the photos of Cheryl she used to post during her NBE journey. She would take them down not long after, because they did get a lot of attention. It was a particularly dramatic transition, but having been a graphic designer for 12years, I can say the ones posted during that period of her life were genuine unaltered photos.

Personally I believe in NBE having gone from an A/B to C in approximately 18 months.

People alter other parts of their body through diet, exercise and manipulation, why should the breasts be excluded from that?

You know, what really corks me is people that seem to be wishing they had something others do, but don't. I can't for the life of me figure out why some one would continue to bash others.

I , for one, know, for a fact, that Cheryl doesn't push products. Secondly, what is all the Cheryl is a fake crap. SO WHAT. Do I care. If some one spent that much time trying to show others they were something they aren't, then I say good for them. Tell me, what difference does it make? Why are you doing this? To what end? Does it make you feel superior to Cheryl? Are you less endowed than Cheryl? Let's put an end to all of this. No one, and I do mean no one, really cares. We are here to enlarge or breasts. Not read your rants about this. If I had my say, I'd ask you to take a hike and leave the forum here. The last time some one bashed someone I knew it wasn't true and a lot of pain was caused. I'm sure it isn't true here either. Grow up and get a life girl. You deserve to be better than you are showing. Don't continue to degrade your self in public any more

Joni

I'm coming in late here, and I'm not much of a regular but I do lurk a lot. My thoughts are as follows:

1. I agree with whomever said that if people are faking then we need to know. A lot of people are upset and that's understandable, but I personally would rather know the truth- no matter how disappointing- than be lied to.

2. Pensacola Gal, you said these pictures were easily findable on Google. So can you please link us to the pictures, or at least give us the search terms you used? That way we can independently verify this, instead of taking someone at their word (which, for the record, this forum was also doing with Cheryl before this thread came up).

While I understand that this thread has a lot of people riled, I think that the dissenting posters brought up some pretty good points. They could have phrased them better but I think that it's important for us to remain skeptical, especially with NBE, because we all want it so badly to be true that this may end up affecting our reason. There's nothing wrong with trying to be smart about this.

Cheryl...I got your back girl!!!!!! and thats all i need to say!!!

OMG that is so ridiculous !! If these people had just looked around the forum a little bit they would see this is just not true !! I can understand some people being skeptical as they have not had the experience but to call her a fraud without anything to back that up is just pathedic!! If you had seen all her comments you would see that she is just trying to help an offeres many different ways for NBE ... Next time do your research before you open your mouth ...An Cheryl don't let these people get to you ,they are uneducated morons :0) Oh an btw if you new anything about the human body you would no that males are born with the same breast as women the breast are delvoped before the sex of the baby is determined an the only reason women breast grow an mens don't is Hormones !! that is why men have nipples ...So who is the uneducated one !!!!

Haters gonna hate. That's all I can say. =/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon