Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cheryl is a FRAUD!

I had to sign up to say that this poster is a loser. This troll could be used for good and not evil if she spent hours looking up a sure fire method for breast enhancement and not stalking Cheryl. I don't have a picture up at all so what does that mean??? That I'm not really using my nb right now and that I'm not completely covered in lotion. What a freakin' mess. lol Cheryl you have always been so good to me. When I had a lump busting out of my chest you & Andy comforted and reassured me. Listen that experience was real in my life and you really reached out to me.Cheryl you are more than just your boobs. Hurting people hurt other people.Cheryl, I'm sorry this person said this about you.

Thanks roadrahes and to everyone for your kind words and support and the many i have had by PMs its really nice, i will not be using this forum any longer, i have been here along time and it has helped me to become who i am but i have also been attcked on 3 or 4 occasions on here for being me and i take it personally, yes i know i shouldent and im being over sensitive i suspect lol but it really gets to me. I agree that this thread should just end now and let everyone get back to growing bigger boobs lol im still on my forum if anyone wants to talk or needs any advice so im not just giving up lol but i will not be taking part over here. A big thanks to all of you and big hugs lol and last but not least big boobie wishes Wink

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

P.S dont ever loose heart in what your doing, NBE does work and will for you it just takes time and commitment, good luck all Big Grin

So Cheryl, you say the face is real but the body in the photo is fake? How does THAT protect your identity?

I also have located the real photos of "Your" breasts that you shopped on your male body and the person that has them in real life is a genetic female pre reduction and is definitely not you.

I also found the photo of "YOU" that purportedly shows you post SRS, which is also of a genetic female pre lipo and not you. (isn't the web a wonderful thing?).

So just what photos have you posted that represent any part of you?

Also, the photo of your "Face" show signs of significant alteration in the META data of the file. In fact, I have not seen one photo of you that has not been altered in significant ways, according to the files META data.

I do not doubt that you might be a TS, but I do doubt you have had the phenomenal breast development you claim and doubt very seriously that you have had SRS. I think you are a charlatan and definitely not who or what you claim to be and it's a shame you mislead all of these folks.

You all feel free to attack, I will gladly publicly post the photos I have gathered of "Cheryl" and her "Breasts" for the world to see and debunk her publicly.

I fully expect the sheeple mods on this board to ban me for speaking out on this and I have had phenomenal response from others that have like thinking in PM's, afraid to question "Cheryl" publicly of the same things I have because of the acidic responses that some people on this board will throw out mindlessly in support of "Cheryl", even when proof sits right in front of them that would debunk her claims.

Oh, and I have natural D's which I wanted to firm up, which is the only reason I joined this board. I just can't stand fakes that spout advice on the false presentation of their "successes".

Post the evidence - if you really have any.

Really now, Pensacola_Gal? I mean, really?

I was a little bit disappointed that some people were flaming you for what I assumed to be just a small misunderstanding and a case of foot-in-mouth. I was even going to say something about it in defense, but now I can do nothing and I don't want to do anything about it.

This is the internet. And it is a wonderful thing. But you need to take it with a grain of salt. What do you expect? And why do you even care? Cheryl has done nothing to harm you. Did you really have nothing else to do than to hunt down the proof that Cheryl's images are false? Like you said, I doubt any amount of arguing will make a change in any of the forum regulars' opinion of Cheryl. Even if Cheryl was a fraud, I know I would care less because I have more important things to care about. I can understand that you're angry about the situation, but that's life. I don't like it when people do certain things but I move on because it's not my problem.

If you signed up just to find information on how to firm up your breasts, then you should have done just that, instead of going out of your way to try to start some playground drama. Shame on you.

Ya know what I have noticed folks. Every time we have someone like Majestic and Pensacola gal voice their "opinions". After the dust settles we seem to lose people when the only persons opinion that matters is Eve herself. These folks that agree by PM and don't publicly speak out. HUH. I post. Take my hits and go on. You have to mean what you say and say what you mean. Said in the darkness has no real value.

Anyway, I digress. I am not saying that the issues are not important. But why can't we be civilized about it so we don't lose people? Cheyl had her reasons and that we can all understand. We all have our fears when it comes to sharing personal things on the internet. For those of us who value our privacy, we like to be evasive at times over certain aspects of our online persona. Yet we still want to share personal experiences.

So do I believe Cheryl is who she says she is. Yes. So does that make me a lunatic or crazy? No amount of "evidence" is going to sway my "opinion". It is the internet folks. Come on! We judge by long term actions of the persona involved. Most are probably tired of me posting to this kind of stuff by now anyway.

So case was made, Cheryl replied. Case over. Nuff said. Anything else is just a personal attack to sway people who have probably already made up their minds on this issue. So let us let it go. PG can post all she wants. I don't think most of the forum is concerned anyway as we are all trying to grow our boobs. A time consuming project on its own. Especially for this old man. LOL
So I am headed to the video room to watch Machette. I'll be seeing ya'll around the forum.. Peace and best wishes for the forum.

Cheryl has been an inspiration to me and many others. Lets see this fraud evidence you claim to have. Put up or shut up.

Truly PG what are you trying to prove? Are you trying to prove that nbe doesn't work? That nbe will not increase the size of your breast to a significant degree? That you want everyone to post authentic pictures of themselves with no bras on to prove nbe exists and works? I mean lots of women post pictures on these nbe sites and there is no disclosure about whether or not the person is wearing a push up bra. I am trying to understand your argument and why you feel it is so significant to attack one individual. Smells like a personal quest or jealousy. I WANT TO SEE YOUR NATURAL D'S I DON't BELIEVE YOU!!!! SHOW ME AND EVERYONE ELSE YOUR D'S oh yes, please.... And then for those of us who are into computer we will check your ISP and all other credentials of the photo to ensure it is real. Are you kidding me lady? You are a cyber bully! We are defending Cheryl because you are mean and a bully. I don't ever recall her posting to me or anyone check out my new avatar pic of my new bra size, ever! So you know what they say when you assume, it makes as ass of you! WHether or not her claim is true or false there is one thing we all know and that Cheryl is not selling a product or pushing any equipement so what would be her motive?? You could have handled this as an adult and pm her instead. If you don't believe nbe works then get off the site, if you don't believe that people can change their breast size then why hang out here????

Hmm didn't read all that ya have posted but I have always wonder why these NBE work so well with Cheryl, when she's a male, and us female have little or no result. I mean, because of how our body was made, wouldn't it boost our females breasts more than it would a male...(unless of plastic surgery).

Cheryl is an inspiration but after awhile of thinking body differences, maybe only to males who wants breast.

I'm not siding whether Cheryl is a fraud or not, but this whole growing boobs thing is just sad overall!

Truly, I have to tell you when I got my noogleberry I tried it out on my husband. I have fibrocystic breasts and was afraid. That man got boobs. I'm not kidding I should track his progress on that site. He wasn't growing them to grow them but to try it out for me. Can I tell you that from day 1 he had nice swelling and beautiful roundness. I wanted to slap him. I was actually quite upset to see him respond so weLL and have boobs. By the third day of wearing the contraption for 3 he was a full A cup.He couldn't try the pump anymore he was afraid of it staying because his swelling was lasting for hours. I had been investing time, swallowing pills and everything else you could imagine and still nothing. I guess somethings for work for some people.I have been using the noogleberry and haven't seen anything and it is one month.

I agree this boobie growing for some of us is a sad business. I think I'm spending about 2 hours a day at this point and still zip.HOwever, I have met some very nice people and have learned way too much about boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon