Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter Oil vs lotion?

Which one is better? I am using a Wild Yam cream right now, but I am thinking of adding cocoa butter... has anyone used the cocoa butter oil and achieved any results from it or is the cocoa butter lotion better? Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much =o)

hi .i made my lotion with queen helen lotion but the lotion crumbles everywhere when i massage it in and make a total mess. so maybe the oil would work better

I JUST READ A POST IN ANOTHER FORUM (APHRODITE, I THINK) THAT SAYS COCOA BUTTER WITH ALUM "INHIBITS BREAST GROWTH." HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS?

That means keeps them from growing and not to grow, right?

YES, KEEPS THEM FROM GROWING. I WONDER WHY IF THIS IS TRUE.

I usually use a good thick cream with vitamin e in it. Sometimes I mad scientist and add all sorts of things to a base (Like lubriderm) aloe vera, soaked fenugreek, tea tree oil, soaked black cohosh, and always eucalyptus essential oil for penetration.

ok i found out that it was not the cocoa butter that made the mess it was africas best i put in with it haha.so cocoa butter did seam to make it absorb better

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon