Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Raw Adrenal cause delayed menstruation?

Can raw adrenal make your period late? My period is later than usual and that is the only thing different I am taking. I took BO for a few days then I stopped to get my temperature up so I'm not sure if it could be the BO.

Raw adrenal logically don't cause period delay. BO does sometimes especially when you are new to it. Taking and stopping it might just be the case.

(11-01-2011, 02:37 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  Raw adrenal logically don't cause period delay. BO does sometimes especially when you are new to it. Taking and stopping it might just be the case.

Hopefully that is why. It must work really fast, I only took it for 4 days!

BO is a the strongest oral natural breast enhancement. It works wonders especially towards those who are seriously thin. By saying that I don't mean it will cause your body to gain too much weight.

(11-01-2011, 05:57 AM)crystalelle Wrote:  BO is a the strongest oral natural breast enhancement. It works wonders especially towards those who are seriously thin. By saying that I don't mean it will cause your body to gain too much weight.

That is good to hear! I am really thin and I've been at NBE for a year and nothing has worked so far. I think the BO worked a little bit even though I took it for only 4 days because I saw a little change. I can't seem to get my temperature up to where it is supposed to be. I might just start BO again since it seems to be working anyway.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon