Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jessica's C-Cup Journey

Hey all!

This is my second attempt at NBE. I decided to give it another shot after not fitting into any Victoria's Secret bras. My goal is a full C cup. =]

Stats:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115lbs
Size: 32A
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Caffeine: About a cup of coffee a day

Current Program (12/5/09):

Wonderup- 2 pills 3x a day
Massage- 10 mins 2x a day
Saw Palmetto- 1 pill before bed (540mg)
Borage Oil- 1 pill before bed (1000mg)
Lots of optimistic thinking!

I take a multivitamin and fish oil daily and work out about every other day.

Happy growing! =]

~Jess

(that pic was taken after 1 week)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just wanted to drop in and post a welcome and wish you good luck on round two of trying!

Hi Jessica.
I am about the same size as you by looking, maybe because I have a broad back, it have to by a 34a. but really that isn't much difference.
You are braver than me to post your pic. so thank you. It's nice to see other girls out there with similiar figures.
Happy growing!

Hey, Jessy

This is Jori, I am also new to the forum.

I would like to say that you already have beautiful breasts with very nice shape and nipples, and shouldn't feel shamed about them. I also think that you might can achieve 2 cups in no time, at most 5 or 6 months and at least a couple of weeks. I think the hardest part might be maintaining that new C-Cup, since phytoestrogen has been known to be a midnight lover with some girls (which is why I have decided to use some of the more potent things, like PM and possibly BO later on with sawpal - which helps against atrophy and keeps androgens at bay).

I wish you the best of luck

Sincerely,

Jori

Jori

Thanks guys! Your comments are totally helping me get re-motivated! =]

The past couple weeks have been rough with finals and such and slacked on my program a bit. I've been inconsistent with my massage and times that I've been taking the herbs. Trying to more eat protein. I haven't really seen much growth or felt any growing pains but I do think they're slightly fuller than when I started. On a side note: the saw palmetto has totally cleared up my acne. What a fabulous side effect!

I read somewhere that you are not supposed to overdo the herbs too early. How much is too much? Am I overdoing it?

Thanks and Good Luck! <3
Jessica

(These pics are 2 weeks after the first one.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-12-2009, 10:26 PM)jaime la neige Wrote:  Thanks guys! Your comments are totally helping me get re-motivated! =]

The past couple weeks have been rough with finals and such and slacked on my program a bit. I've been inconsistent with my massage and times that I've been taking the herbs. Trying to more eat protein. I haven't really seen much growth or felt any growing pains but I do think they're slightly fuller than when I started. On a side note: the saw palmetto has totally cleared up my acne. What a fabulous side effect!

I read somewhere that you are not supposed to overdo the herbs too early. How much is too much? Am I overdoing it?

Thanks and Good Luck! <3
Jessica

(These pics are 2 weeks after the first one.)

See, you are already making me jealousy...Blush

You have nothing to worry about. Also, saw pal does do that, like Green Tea (which is used with Proactive), saw pal inhibits androgen production and does work against some hormonal skin conditions.

Hey Jess,

i was wondering how you're progress has been...we have the EXACT same stats and i'm thinking about going on wonderup myself. i think if i go on wonderup i will only do 4 pills a day for the first month or two so i don't stall. but since you've been doing this for a couple months i was wondering how much growth you've seen.

well good luck to you and i hope to hear only good news

-toosimple

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon