Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What does growth feel like?

Char... Most of those booby herb teas taste gross... I do 2 splenda packets and drizzle of honey. I can stand to drink more of those teas that way. Hope this helps!
Oh and for my growth experience... I have pains from time to time and right now my boobs feel like they are fuller... Don't look like a huge change but feels it! I forgot to post it in my program... Been listening to Rock Melon mp3 on my iPod for 3 days now. I take the earbuds... Put one in my ear and the other against my breast after about 10 minutes I switch breast and ear I have it in. I am not sure if this is anything contributed to my growth but I'll take it!! =oD

I usually get kind of sore when I think they're growing. I've also felt the itchiness but never thought it was the growing part.

I assume soreness is a good thing though. Big Grin Are hops really that effective?

It's interesting to be hearing all of this because to be honest I have experienced no soreness or aches at all... I would this is about my 2nd week with NBE (I'm using fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto) and I have no pains so far. Today I noticed my bra fit me snug so I want to believe that I am getting somewhere.

A question to all who have seen growth - is soreness/pain a requirement for breast growth? Or could you have your breasts grow without feeling it at all?

I really wouldn't mind the pain. I have a high pain tolerance but I just want to grow!!

thanks x

Some never experience these symptoms of growth and still grow. These signs are not mandatory.

You do not need to be sore to grow! You certainly do not want to hurt your breasts in the attempt to make them sore, because this will not be good for your NBE program and could actually harm your breasts. Soreness is not a requirement or necessary!

A lot people have felt nothing at all and have had awesome growth!

I feel nothing. No itching, no soreness. I hope I grow...

Usually after I start taking the herbs I experience really hot sore pains in both my breasts. In my second cycle my left breast (which I'm trying to grow to even it out) actually got really really stiff, and really hurt when I had to massage it. I didn't feel growth, but there was growth. If that makes sense.

I have no signs of growth LOL AT ALL. Sometimes when I listen to blaketalks I get teh ting;les around teh nipple are and that's it. When I first began massge I would get the sore bobs but now I only get that a few days befre my period.

I wish I'd get something too! I may ramp my PM pills up to 1000mg instead of 500mg.

*prays to the booby goddess for bouncy gazongas

During growth these sensations are normal. I think all females have experienced it. Smile

I am getting some reactions. For me it just kinda hurts, like sore and hot the same as when you're on your period. Sometimes it seems like I can almost feel the blood running through them.

From what I've read and experienced myself is that the real signs come from how your boobs feel. When growing they go through periods of feeling really squishy like bags full of pudding, feeling kinda lumpy, and then being really firm. Pain, itching, change in the areola and nipple are all signs too but isn't required. The pain and itching is just u feeling your skin stretching and tissue forming.

I use to have really tender, sore breasts but nbe helped get rid of that so I don't feel anything and ive grown 2" (then lost 1" from stress:/).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon