Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do I HATE my breast???(Share your story and answer a few questions.)

A lot of men and women come here with a desire to improve or enlarge their breast, but why??? Some people become depressed because they were not given the perfect breast. I was once that person too, but I had to ask myself “Why am I so fixated with breast?” Initially, I thought larger breast would make me happier, more desirable, and more feminine. I notice that I am losing my strong desire to enlarge my breast. Do not get me wrong lol. I am still on my program and larger breast would not hurt, but I found out something about myself. I would be just as happy with or without breast.
Sorry about the rant. I have a few questions:
1) Why do you want to change your breast?
2) How do you feel about your breast?
3) Does the size of your chest depress you?
4) How would your life change if your breast were different.
5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast) Wink
6) Do breast make you more desirable?
My response:
1) I think larger breast is something nice to have. It never hurts to work hard for it. It is like buying a new ipod. You worked hard to save up the money to buy it and it pretty cool to have, but it doesn’t change who you are
2) I used to hate them, but they are starting to grow on me. Wink (That was a failed attempt to make a joke)hehe
3) Not anymore! 
4) I would bounce and jump up and down more, but I would still be the same happy go lucky tree hugger.
5) My tiny waistline and flexibility makes me feel feminine and dare I say…. A little sexy.
6) Umm… in a sense it might but that doesn’t concern me. It might make you more sexual desirable but how far will that take you? Why would I date or become friend with a person who only likes me because of my breast.
Lol, I know that’s not a few questions xD. I know I made a similar thread about this, but I wanted to read more stories. This post is not meant to discourage people from enlarging you breast. Heck! I am a top supporter of Breast! Wink I just want to hear opinions and a few stories. I love breast! Big or small! Big Grin

(14-01-2011, 06:45 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  A lot of men and women come here with a desire to improve or enlarge their breast, but why??? Some people become depressed because they were not given the perfect breast. I was once that person too, but I had to ask myself “Why am I so fixated with breast?” Initially, I thought larger breast would make me happier, more desirable, and more feminine. I notice that I am losing my strong desire to enlarge my breast. Do not get me wrong lol. I am still on my program and larger breast would not hurt, but I found out something about myself. I would be just as happy with or without breast.

I feel the same way!!!
I just want them slightly bigger and more round. I have very pointy breasts. I want to be able to go to a department store/VS and be able to find my size easily!!!
2) How do you feel about your breast? I used to dislike them but now I like them. They're cute to me and I like the way my areolas look.
3) Does the size of your chest depress you? It used to but I don't really think about it as much anymore.
4) How would your life change if your breast were different. Not much. I would look better in a bikini and certain outfits and bra shopping would be easier.
5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast) I like my waist and my legs.
6) Do breast make you more desirable?Sometimes although I definitely don't think having very small breasts makes you undesireable (look at Keira, Kate H).

For my clothes to look nicer and to have a more balanced out body.

I'm sort of ok with them, but I think they could be better. I think a lot of it has to do with self improvement. Just like how I am skinny, but I want to be perfect and healthy skinny by being fit. So I try to exercise as much as I can to be fit. For my boobs, I take BO to see if I can get bigger.

Maybe sometimes? I'm not sure if I would call is depressed, but maybe more like disappointed? Not sure how to explain the feeling.

I don't think it would really change. Maybe I would feel better about wearing certain clothes and try to dress a little more sexy.

Curves and a nice body. Besides breast, I'm working towards getting some sexy lean muscles. Nothing too bulky, but I still want to keep what curves I have. I can't imagine myself with a flat ass.

Maybe? I think it's just more desirable to myself, but I wouldn't know so much of how other people feel.

1) I want to change my breasts because I feel like they're not big enough Tongue
2) I don't really hate them...my breasts are like a rebellious teenager and I'm a parent- I just want them to be perfect, but they just want to do the opposite- hahaha.
3) They don't depress me so much as put a little damper on my confidence.
4) I don't think my life would change that much.
5) Hmm...high heels make me feel feminine and sexy. Just the right outfit puts an extra bounce in my step that makes me feel invincible- all I need is the boobs to match Big Grin
6) Maybe? Haha. I'm happy with my love life right now and wouldn't change it for anything, but I wouldn't say I'd be less desirable with bigger breasts Wink

Thanks everyone!

Raw: I <3 your response! We have similar views Smile! Yes keira knightley looks HOT!

Super Boob: I love curves too. <3

Nyx: I almost forgot about the power of heels ^^

Well intially it was low self esteem and the belief that bigger breasts would make me more confident. Now it's just because I would look nicer in clothes (especially a bikini) and I just want to see how well NBE will work for me
Love them! They look so cute but I wish the L breast was same as the R
Not at all.
Well i would get more attention from guys...and I'd be more confident cause then I'd know every part of me looks good
5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast)
My legs + high heels + short dress/skirt/pant = totally sexy
What make me feel feminine is wearing knee length dresses that sway when the wind blows...strange I know
To guys definitely

Just like you BlackHippie my breast size is not that big a deal anymore.

To feel more confident and be able to wear real bras lol I'd like to be a full A. If they were a little bigger it'd help balance out my huge bubble butt!!! I also want to keep them perky forever.I take pride in takeing care of every part of my body and overall health.

2) How do you feel about your breast? I love them! : ) I think they have great potencial (for what... idk lol) but not many know how great they are cause you can't see them in clothes haha I think small breast are so under rated!

3) Does the size of your chest depress you? Nope. It used to when I was younger, but I realized it doesn't matter at all.

I used to be depressed in general and was extreamly axious and stressed out. I think that effected my development. Now that I'm happy and healthy they have started to grow! (what a happy ending to that story Big Grin)

4) How would your life change if your breast were different. I don't think it would change. hahaha. I do this because i love working towards being the best I can be. It's kind of a distraction from things that arn't so perfect. When I'm stressed out I do some yoga, workout, run, or do a be massage.

5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast) My Butt! it's huge and gets lots of attention so my poor breasts get overlooked.But yea, my butt is great... pain in the ass to maintain tho!!! I spend more time working that out and running miles a week to keep acess fat away then I do on BE for sure. Full time job let me tell u. But it's worth it!! Tongue

6) Do breast make you more desirable? I supose. I think it's confindence that makes people desireable. Big Grin so, if bigger breast make you more confident then yea. why not?
Love some of your resposes btw!! Really good questions black hippie! this was a fun post

Hey! great questions!

For myself. I want my breasts to be larger because it will be for ME. not for others.

They are nice and pretty, however i feel they would be nicer if they were larger

At times, yes. i end up feeling let down and upset.

I would feel sexier and maybe more confidant. i would be thrilled at being able to fill out sexy tops and lingerie. i would be more like a woman.

nice smelling lotions Smile when my boyfriend lets me how sexy he finds me.

i think on some level they do, not only for other people but also for myself. however there are other things that make me desirable...i have perfect feet (seriously, my toes are perfect), a great laugh, i am a great cook, i have nice hair, ect,

there are lots of reasons to love and desire me...breasts just happen to be my main focus of improvement right now.

I am LOVING these answers!! <3!

BoobieGirl: I love your response! Your answer shows that you grew as a person. You are such a sweet person with amazing confidence. You can never go wrong with great legs and heel!s! You go girl! Smile
Tayleigh:Girl! I agree with you 100%! Small breast are sometimes underrated. If only they could see how perky and round they were lol! Having a nice bubble butt is great! Work those jeans!! Smile
Cselestyna: I love your confidence! You did an excellent job in finding your positive and desirable features. I am also glad that you were not afraid to say that your breast let you down sometimes, but you don't let that overshadow you positive features! Great answer.

Thanks again! Amazing people!

1) Why do you want to change your breast? To fill out tops. Always found big breasts attractive.
2) How do you feel about your breast? They are small and pointy and def not living to their full potential as boobies lol
3) Does the size of your chest depress you? Depress me? No. Bother me sometimes? Yes. I once bought this shirt that I thought was really cute and wore it a lot. It had a slit on the top and it kind of sat on my neck bone and I just thought it was the style until I saw someone with it on and between the slit and the rest of the shirt there was beautiful cleavage! I thought oh this shirt was meant to show off cleavage but instead mine shows my neckbones. Never wore the shirt again lol.
4) How would your life change if your breast were different. I'd model for maxim just kiddddinnggg. Life wouldn't change lol but I would be able to buy v necks or low cut shirts and look cute in them.
5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast) hmm. People tell me I have a great ass lol. It only looks big to me in shadows but if others see it hey ;-)
6) Do breast make you more desirable? I would like to look in the mirror and have round firm full B cups that sit nicely. I think that would make me feel awesome on the outside and in.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon