Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why do I HATE my breast???(Share your story and answer a few questions.)

1) Why do you want to change your breast? - Because they are very, very small! It's really hard to find bras in my size; I now wear a 34A, but I don't fill it out in the least.
2) How do you feel about your breast? - Sad, and a little ashamed.
3) Does the size of your chest depress you? - I hate to admit it, but yeah. It's bothered me since I turned 22 and figured "Dang, I guess I'm not growing anymore ..." I'm starting to feel a little better about it now, though, since my program is working; and I've felt so much acceptance on this forum. Smile
4) How would your life change if your breast were different. - I'd feel like a real woman! I know small breasts don't really make you any less of a woman; but it's hard to feel like one when there are twelve year old girls with a bigger chest than yours. Sad
5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast) - I have a bigger, round butt that my husband likes, lol. And I have thick, long eyelashes; and full lips; so I try to put more emphasis on those areas when I do my makeup. I kinda like my long blonde hair too, I suppose. Shy
6) Do breast make you more desirable? - I sure would feel more desirable if I had larger breasts! Then I'd fill out my sexy lingerie better; and have more confidence. Smile

Hey black hippie! Nice thread. Are you undertaking a research project ;-)

1) Why do you want to change your breast?

Because they are non-existent! I want to look like a woman, not like a pre-pubesant teenager!

2) How do you feel about your breast?

I have a disdain for them because they do not do what they are told i.e. to grow. And whatever I do they don't seem to listen.

3) Does the size of your chest depress you?

Not really. It annoys me.

4) How would your life change if your breast were different.

I would use my breasts to get men to open doors for me hehehe. I would wear bikinis and have cleavage which would make me feel sexy. I would have to wear a sports bra when playing sports!

5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast)

Having a small waist and large hips and butt. Nice toned legs.

6) Do breast make you more desirable?

Yes, I believe they do. When I saw myself after noogling (minus red dots!) I thought they suited my body and looked better being bigger.

periwinkle12: I bet that shirt looked looked GREAT on you. Clothing is supposed to look different on people. We all have different body shapes. You should buy a similar shirt and style it with jewerly. A necklaces will sit nicely on smaller chest women. trust me. Small chested women can get away with low cut shirts and still look classy. Smile!

twister_mama: I notice a lot of people said they have a nice round bottom. Lol I getting a little jealous of everyone lol ^^ You have great feminine features.

girlfriday29: lol, I wish my research projects were this easy and friendly Smile! Anyway,you can use you small waist and butt to get men to open doors for you. Wink! They are behind you when they are opening the door. They can't see the front door. lol

1)Why do you want to change your breast?
*Because I am unhappy with the size and lack of fullness of them

2)How do you feel about your breast?
*I have beautiful looking breasts... just not full and as round as I would like then to be.

3)Does the size of your chest depress you?
*Sometimes. I tend to catch myself thinking about it A LOT.

4)How would your life change if your breast were different?
*I would have more confidence. I would look amazing in my clothes and wouldn't have to buy all push-up bras just for an ounce of cleavage!!

5)What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast)
*Mascara and Lip Gloss

6)Do breast make you more desirable?
*To myself or others? To myself- Yes! To others... no, they love my heart and looks (or so they tell me)
Rainbow 

I'm built very nicely. I'm tall and thin, but I don't feel like my small boobs suit my body. I think I would look much nicer with larger boobs.

They are shaped nice and round which is good, but their B cup size isn't ideal.

Yes, going up a size or two would be life changing.

4) How would your life change if your breast were different?
I would feel more confident in my clothes, and bikini. I also wouldn't have to wear uncomfortable, unnatural feeling push-up bras anymore.

That's a hard one because I instantly think of wearing a push up bra with a low-cut shirt. I guess I'd have to say fixing my hair and makeup! Or wearing a new outfit.

Yes, I think that's a well known fact.

It's more that I want to change the rest of my body. I want to be toned instead of flabby and keep the small boobs I have.

They are okay, but I'd like them to be more full and toned.

I have come to accept their size, but it's depressing when some people are mean and say mean things about my bodyshape and size. My boyfriend likes thems small though, so he makes me feel better about myself.

I'd feel more comfortable in bed.

Having long hair and a nice outfit.

It's a matter of preference

Because they make me feel uncomfortable and self-conscious.

My breasts are round and firm and have a beautiful shape. Unfortunately
I am unhappy with their size. I am a B cup and even though they are not supersmall, I don't think they are enough. They look too small on my
body because I am rather tall so they don't suit my height and I think
they look disproportional. I get self conscious on the beach and it's
hard to find a bikini that is ok for me without making me look like a
12-year-old (I am not a great fan of padded bras).

Sometimes it gets me down. I hate admitting it, but yes, sometimes it depresses me.

I don't think having bigger breasts would sort out my
problems with low self confidence in general, but if they were bigger,
at least I would stop comparing myself to the girls at the gym and I'd
stop feeling constantly inferior. I'd feel like I am a "real" woman
too. I'd stop thinking that my boyfriend would have more fun in bed
with me if he had more "stuff" to play with. I'd stop feeling insecure
and worrying about him finding big breasted girls sexier and more
desirable than me. All these feelings of being inferior and "not
enough" make me unhappy and stressed. I wish I could feel better in my
own skin.
Sometimes I notice that the only person that gets distracted and worries about breast size is ME - not really my boyfriend.

My long legs, my slender waist.

I think so - they are the most feminine part of a woman's body in my opinion.

because I look like a boy from the neck down without any clothes on (minus the penis)lol I have no breast an I have a pretty big rib cage which makes it look very silly and unproportionate

I hate them if you could even call them breasts

Yes when I'm not wearing a bra with gel inserts in a padded bra,I can't stand to look in the mirror when not wearing my bra

4) How would your life change if your breast were different.
It would make me feel like a women an much more confident with myself

my face and body I feel pretty damn sexy when my clothes are on

Not sure ,don't care,I'm doing this for me

1) Why do you want to change your breast? they're too small and I can't even fit into XS tops. They make me look much younger than I really am, and generally, they're completely unattractive, and either have no bearing on the things I do like, or take away from them.
2) How do you feel about your breast? Depressed. Frustrated. Disappointed. Sad. Pathetic.
3) Does the size of your chest depress you? yes.
4) How would your life change if your breast were different.I'd be more confident, I could wear tops and not look like a stupid 12 year old whore/wannabe, I'd feel less like a freak. Nobody would tell me I looked sick and needed to gain weight.
5) What makes you feel feminine or sexy? (Besides breast) my legs, and my hair.
6) Do breast make you more desirable? I think breasts are a make-it-or-break-it kind of thing. the right size on the right body is attractive. I mean, E-cups on someone my size would just look freakish. B-cups wouldn't look that way on me, but if I was, say, 20 lbs heavier, the breasts I have now would be non-existent, and going up one cup size would not help me at all. And bigger doesn't always equal better. I think a modest, proportionate breast size is best for everyone, but breast size really isn't everything. A woman could have the hottest tits around and still look like an utter troll and be a complete bitch, or she could have none at all and still have an otherwise hot body and be the sweetest person you could ever meet. I think most people go for overall shape; if the breasts aren't right, the rest isn't either. This may make no sense. I don't know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon