Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried...

Hi Girls..
I am considering to add hypnosis to my BO routine.
wanted to ask if someone on this board tried Wendi's Hypnosis CD's.
I don't know why but it looks like she is a good in what she does. (hypnosis.)
I also found this site that has a before and after picture...and they don't look fake at all!!! They have a full year money back guarantee.
Breast Enhancement Hypnosis
What do you girls think?
Thank!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Eva.

I personally have never tried hers, but I have however streamed her radio program from her website. From the sounds of it... seems like it works. I have done Steve G Jones, Blake talk (since it was free) and one other one cause a friend purchased it for me. I found the Steve G Jones one to be very relaxing. He talks about being on a beach and beaches are very relaxing, with the sound of the waves and seagulls in the background... I also have tried the Boobster one... I'm not sure if it works or if it was listening to Rock Melon for 20 minutes alternating ear and breast. Hope this has helped you out .=o)

Hi Dear!
Thank you so much for your respond! Smile
I eventually bought Wendi's Program!!! I am so happy I did! I really feel tingles when she says that you will might feel tingles now! How cool is that?! Smile
I think that she is GREAT! She has a very calming voice! it's really nice to listen to!
I got the download version and it cost me $50 instead $99! There was a 50% off! Yayy!!! She also has a one year guarantee! She is the only one that has that kind of guarantee!
I also bought Subliminal messages (about 8-9 months ago) And I don't really know if they really work...I listed to it about a month or so...but I will start listening to them again!
Smile
If you want you can PM me and I will tell you more! Smile
Hope you have a great day!
Eva.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon