Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Size A, Help! :(

Sad 

I am a size A, and i do not weigh much i eat and eat and do not gain NO wait what so ever, i weigh about 105, and i have weighed that for about a year and a half. Is there any way i can make my breast bigger? At least to a size B? WITHOUT surgery... i want a healthy way.
-Thanks

How old are you? If you're under 20, I'd advise against herbs because they will mess with your natural hormones. Bovine Ovary is an option, but its fairly expensive. Otherwise you can massage and eat breast friendly foods. Do searches, you'll find your answers.

What should i massage them with? Is there any vitamins or oils that would help them enhance?

ABL15, I am the same weight and 5'2. I am on BO. I get mine from Medplex which is Ultra Breast. It's not expensive & its worth a try. I'm on my second month and nothing yet :/ I'm going to give it a full 6 months and if it doesn't work then I will try herbs. Benecalorie is a supplement you can add to your food preferrably milk shakes and stuff and it helps with weight gain. I've taken it before so I know from experience. I'm still new to NBE and learn a lot from reading this forum. Definately drink protein shakes while taking BO & it may also help with your weight gain. Gaining a little weight definately should help us in the boob area. When I gained 10lbs my boobs were very sore and became fuller as they were growing. I never got breast pains they were just tender. Unfortunately I lost the 10lbs and am back to where I was :/

Hey I feel ya girl. I'm 20 years old and my height is 5'3 and I weigh 105 as well. I also love to eat a lot but no matter what I eat and when I eat it, I never gain. I found an old pair of pants the other day from when I was 16 and I still fit into them! I'm a 32AA and I started taking 6 pills of fenugreek and red clover everyday as well as 2 pills of saw palmetto and 1 pill of black cohosh. Sometimes I'll take kelp and dong quai. I've also been doing the chi massage although I think it's a pain in the ass and kills your arms. I haven't noticed any change in size, but I'm kind of starting to feel growing pains and maybe tiny bit more fullness. I started this program about a month ago, and it takes patience. That's why it's called NATURAL BREAST ENLARGEMENT lol! Anyways, coming from a girl who is completely flat chested with little pointy boobs I recommend doing this and taking the herbs I'm taking. By the way, I was also on the pill, and my boobs went nowhere with that! Here's my picture below to make you feel better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon